Chapter 19; Beginning To Be More Than I Originally Planned.

Damon's P.O.V.-

When I woke up, she was gone. She must have woken up before me, I sighed and quickly stood up out of bed before slinking off to my room and throwing fresh clothes on. I made my way downstairs, and eyed Stefan as he walked out of the front door, "Where is he going?" I asked, feeling her presence even before she spoke. I turned to look at her, she was leaning against the living room opening, a cup of coffee in her hands. "Going to get Some more gas before we leave," 

I had forgotten about the trip today, she raised the cup to her lips before setting it down on a table beside her. "You look...different." She said eyeing me. I raised an eyebrow, "It must be the way I parted my hair today." I said sarcastically before making my way into the living room, and past her. 

I grabbed my bottle of Bourbon, "Wow, I see you're on a diet." She said with a smirk. "Well, I've been trying to watch my figure." I replied in the same tone. "But, I'm not getting a drink, I'm bringing this, I'm not going on a trip all day without bringing some bourbon." She shook her head and crossed her arms. She raised an eyebrow in a daring look, which looked absolutely sexy on her.

Loralie's P.O.V.-

He smiled at me slowly, setting down the bottle. He approached me and sliding a finger under my chin, lifted my gaze to his, before gentley kissing me. "Goodmorning." He whispered pulling away. "I want to give you something." He said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small necklace. It was silver, with a blue gem on the end of it. "What's this?" I asked eyeing it. "It's the stone you kept in your pocket to protect you from the sun,..the one Stefan gave you after you changed. I took it and got it turned into a necklace. It's more feminine." He said eyeing it. He looked up at me and I immediately turned, lifting my hair.

He gently wrapped the necklace around my neck and clipped it. I let my hair fall, as I turnedd back to him and eyed it. 'Ahem..'

We both turned to look at Stefan, who stood in the doorway. "Let's go." He said motioning towards the door. I quickly walked out of the living room and out of the house. Damon followed close behind, forgetting his bottle of Bourbon. Idiot.

"Damon..you look...different, it looks like you aren't as pale as usual." Stefan mumbled as he walked alongside Damon. He rolled his eyes, "No, it's the part in my hair." He whispered with a wink before getting into the passenger side of the car. I slipped into the back and Stefan got into the drivers seat. I fell asleep instantly, I wasn't exactly great with road trips, I usually fell asleep.

 I woke up to Stefan gentley shaking my arm. I stood up out of the car and stared at the small worn-down cabin. Ivy covered most of it, typical witch house. As we approached the door, it slowly opened, no need to knock. I went to step forward, but an invisible wall bounced me back. I stumbled backwards, luckily Damon caught me before I hit the ground, and slowly stood me back up. "Who's there?" A small fragile voice called out. "Bonnie Sent Us." Stefan called out.

"Come in." It replied. I slowly stepped forward, this time making it past the front door. It was dark, the small room only lit by candle light. I saw her figure, she sat at a wooden table, a candly lighting her face. She looked around 50, but her eyes looked older. "How may I service you?" She asked quietly. "We need a spell to hide my scent from someone." I said.

"Well, that's powerful magic.." She replied. "I know, but it's important." I replied. She looked me over, "I don't know if using magic is best for you right now." she said raising her eyebrows. I threw her an odd look, "Who may I ask, are you hiding from?" She added. "Klaus." I said quickly.

"Loralie, no!" Stefan whispered harshly, "What?" I asked looking at him. I turned to face the woman again, only this time she was inches from my face. I instantly let a small yelp out, and I backed away till I was against the wall. She turned and muttered some weird words, and instantly Damon and Stefan were shoved against the walls. She turned towards me, "Klaus, he's an amazing boss, you know." She hissed.

Fuck My Life.

She shoved me harder against the wall and looked down at the necklace Damon gave me. Grabbing it, I eyed her, She stared at me, and muttered a few words. "You will have a large decision to make, my dear. Your time to shine will come, and when it does, everything will fall." My eyes grew wide, I heard the two boys struggling to break free from the magic, but as soon as she attacked me, she was gone, leaving the three of us alone. Stefan and Damon fell to the floor. 

They both stood up quickly, eyeing me. "What just happened..?" I mumbled to myself, staring at the floor. They escorted me out of the cabin, and laid me in the backseat. I just stared at the cieling, and stayed quiet. How was I supposed to react? I mean,..what she said, made no sense. My time to shine? Everything will fall? ugh,..I hate witches.

We were home quickly, and I sat on the couch as Damon called Bonnie, giving her a lecture about trust and picking friends. After he ended it, I noticed Stefan was gone. He must have gone to Elena's,..what a great friend. 

I quickly looked up and stopped thinking as Damon sat beside me on the couch, He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me onto his chest, where I cried. Yes, Cried. Why?...well, I don't really know.

I mean, the past 6 months have been hell. I lost my mom and dad, moved here, met Damon, lost my life, was changed into a vampire, was claimed by a phsyco vampire, fell for Damon, ended it, got back with him after being kidnapped, my neck was snapped, and I got attacked by a crazy old witch. Damon leaned back, and just stroked my hair,..like a dog, though I got the meaning of it.

Damon's P.O.V.-

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep. I carried her up to her bed around 11. After laying her down, I laid beside her, and held her. It was hard to believe, but this stubborn, sarcastic, yet sweet girl, was beginning to mean more to me than I originally planned.

 I stayed perfectly still as she turned in my arms to face me, still asleep before burying her face in my chest. I waited until she was still, to reach down and grab the necklace, gently examining it, but when I touched it, My hand instantly curled back towards me. It burnt, like hell. I made sure she was still asleep, it wasn't hot. If it was, it would be burning her too, so what was the problem..?