Chapter 2. Dream Job

Kia stared at the two handsome men across from her in the limousine. They sat there casually watching her with those sharp brown eyes as if they were just hanging out instead of holding her hostage.

"You do know what you just did is illegal. I could have you arrested," Kia told them as she searched for her cell phone.

Bryan held it up with a grin.

Bastard, Kia thought. She wondered what they would do if she jumped on their asses and started swinging at them. She knew she was no match against them, at least not both of them, hell not even one of them, but the idea was pleasing. She was still trying to get over the shock of being kidnapped. She knew them too well to know she wasn't in any danger which was why she wasn't screaming her head off right now, but still she didn't like being manhandled by the bastards.

"This is just like the time you tied me up and left me in your backyard when we were kids! You two are the biggest jerks I've ever encountered. What the hell do you want with me?"

"We only wanted to talk to you, but you wouldn't give us the chance," Bryan told her.

"Well, looks like I don't have a choice now do I?" she asked sarcastically.

"Forgive us, Kia. We didn't mean to be so rough with you. This really isn't our style of offering a job to someone. We were very unprofessional," Darren told her looking embarrassed.

"Did we hurt you?" Bryan asked, a worried look crossing his handsome features.

"Yes!" Kia yelled at them.

They looked at each in horror and back at her. Both sat up in alarm to look her over. She was suddenly pulled into their laps. It had happened so fast, she didn't have time to stop them.

"Where did we hurt you, baby?" Darren asked in concerned.

"Fuck! What the hell is wrong with us?" Bryan yelled.

Kia stared at them in shock, this time at their response. Did Darren just call her "baby?" And why was she in their laps? "I was going to say you hurt my pride."

They both sighed in relief.

Kia tried not to blush. Her entire body was draped over both their laps. Darren held her in his arms. Bryan's hand was on her knees. Damn, she wondered if this was what her mother felt like when her fathers held her in their laps. Having two gorgeous men, hold her, giving her their complete attention was intoxicating. "Umm...you guys want to let me go now that you know I'm not dying?"

"You have the silkiest legs I've ever touched," Bryan mumbled as he ran his hands down her bare legs sending sparks shooting through her body.

"She has beautiful legs," Darren told him, "and she knows it, which is why she likes to wear those very short mini-skirts she buys from Old Navy."

Kia stared up at him and blinked. How the hell did he know that? Were they stalking her? She struggled to get away from them. They were turning her on and creeping her out at the same time, a very confusing feeling.

They let her go and watched her with arrogant smirks as she flew to the other side of the limousine and sat down with her legs curled under her. They had managed to unnerve her, and she didn't like that at all.

"Let's get to business, we didn't kidnap you to seduce you, Kia," Darren told her, although he missed the feel of her warm body in his lap.

"Unless you want us too," Bryan added and winked at her.

Kia felt her body respond to them and closed her legs even tighter, of course that didn't help, just made her feel very good. Ugh! One of the main reasons why she never wanted to be around the twins was the effect they had on her right now. She was physically and sexually attracted to them, she couldn't fight it or deny it, but they weren't about to know.