Chapter 16. Troubling Thoughts

"You should move in with us."

Kia turned to face Bryan. "Excuse me?"

"Why not? We like having you close to us," Darren suggested.

"Oh...no...hell to the no!" Kia got up and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?!" They asked simultaneously.

Kia stopped at the door. "You know I was having such a wonderful day with you two just lounging around and enjoying your company and then you had to ruin it by making such a ludicrous statement. Just because we...slept together for the first time... doesn't mean I should pack my bags and move in the next day, no matter how awesome it was. Don't get carried away with this and start trying to be all caveman like with me."

"What the difference? You're practically living with us anyway," Bryan said.

"No, I'm not, ok, you may be paying for my apartment and I may live right beneath you, but it's still my own place it's one of the perks from working with you right?"

Darren and Bryan glanced at each other.

"Right?" Kia asked.

"We own this entire building..." Darren told her.

"What?!"

"You didn't know?" Bryan asked innocently.

"NO! I didn't know!" Kia yelled at them. "So..wait...did you trick me?! This entire building has been your home the whole time and what...I just moved into another part of it?"

"Well as you know we are renting the apartments to other people so..."

"Oh my god! I can't believe this! You just ruined one of the best days of my life with you. You gave me a full body massage, bought me a continental breakfast, let me hang out in your Jacuzzi for hours then throw this at me!"

"Why are you making a big deal out of this Kia? We love you, you love us, let's not live separately anymore, stay with us in our penthouse," Bryan grinned.

"NO!" Kia screamed at them and turned to leave.

"Kia don't you dare walk away from us," Darren warned her as he watched her walk away.

"Dammit," Bryan cursed and ran after her. "You don't even have any clothes on you crazy woman." He scooped her up in his arms before she could go any further.

She was wrapped in one of their bathrobes and had been lounging around the penthouse in it for most of the day. Bryan looked down at her. "Don't be so angry with us, what can you expect walking around like this in front of us all day. It makes a man want things..."

"It makes us want you," Darren told her with a grin. "To see you like this every day would be a dream come true for both of us."

"Well, I guess I can forgive you since my extremely sexy body made you go a little crazy," Kia said raising her chin slightly.

"Modest little thing, isn't she?" Bryan chuckled and sat her in Darren's lap.

"Ah, but she speaks the truth," Darren said wrapping his arms around her and kissing her cheek.

"You guys," Kia said blushing slightly. They'd been fawning over her all day and while she enjoyed the attention very much, they were making her slightly self-conscious. It wasn't everyday a girl had two ridiculously good-looking men giving her all the loving attention she needed. She thought about her parents, well maybe she was wrong. Now she understand why her mother put up with her fathers if this was how they treated her.

"We really should get her some clothes for when she spends the night here," Bryan said thoughtfully.

"You're right," Darren said. "This is your home after all, Kia."