Chapter 15. The Shower

Kia dropped the wine glass spilling its contents on the white carpet again, Darren noticed, but this time he just didn't care. The only thing he cared about tonight was the girl in his arms that he was about to make his. Bryan walked ahead of them to turn on the bedroom light.

"Are you drunk, Kia?" Darren asked hoping to god she wasn't. He wanted her to be fully aware of the experience they were about to give her.

"No," she said softly. "I only had two sips before you guys came in."

"Good, you understand what's going to happen tonight, there's no going back, no stopping," he told her.

"I'm not having regrets if that's what you're saying, I was the one who came to you!"

Darren sat her on the bed and began to take off his clothes. Kia blinked and looked at Bryan who was also taking his clothes off too. Just like that, they were stripping naked in front of her. She turned her head to give them some privacy and blushed when she heard them chuckle.

"Why is she looking away from us?" Bryan asked his brother.

"I don't think she understands the process," Darren answered him.

"Shut up! It's a habit," Kia snapped feeling embarrassed.

"We're going to take a shower, baby. Give you time to prepare for us," Bryan winked at her.

She still couldn't look at them as they walked into the bathroom. Wait...both of them were taking a shower...together? Any other time she would have thought it weird knowing two grown men were in the same shower...naked, but these were the twins who did everything together which included her. She chewed on her nails. She felt excited, nervous, and overwhelmed with curiosity. Darren and Bryan in the shower together, two naked very masculine twins bathing their muscular bodies in the damn shower... What was that like? She just had to see for herself.

She only wanted a peek, a glimpse. She tiptoed into the bathroom. It was so misty and warm she could barely see. Her dress was already sticking to her from the humidity. She could hear the two shower heads blasting out the water, hear the water hitting against naked skin and the smell was very enticing. What soap were they using? Damn it, she couldn't see them through the glass shower, not even a silhouette. She knew she was being bad, but she just couldn't help herself. She tried to walk as softly as she could in her heels as she made her way to the shower door. Slowly, tentatively, she opened it a little to take a peek. A large hand suddenly appeared from the heavy mist and grabbed her arm. Kia let out a soft squeak as she was dragged into the shower. The door slammed shut loudly.

Kia found herself standing between two of the hottest naked men she'd ever seen and she was still fully clothed. The expensive dress she paid almost a thousand for that the sales woman guaranteed would get her laid tonight was soaked to her body. Her curls flattened around her face and she probably looked like a wet miserable cat at the moment yet she couldn't utter one word of protest because of the sight in front of her.

Who on earth had bodies like these? She thought to herself as she stared from one man to the next.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Bryan teased. "I believe she was spying on us...very naughty, Kia!"

Sinewy muscles covered their long limbs as one reached towards her to move the hair out of her face and the other to take off the dress.

Darren shook his head. "That was very, very naughty of you Kia, I think we're going to have to show what happens to naughty little vixens who peek in on men while they're in the shower." His large hand slowly unzipped the back of her dress and paused. "You're not wearing underwear?!" Darren couldn't hide the surprise in his voice.