Chapter 23. A Big Ego

Kia couldn't understand why Kaylee wasn't picking up the phone. She called to talk to her about the twins' behavior and got nothing. The phone seemed to have been turned off. She had a feeling her brother was behind this and hoped he wasn't hurting Kaylee's feelings too much. He was probably shouting and yelling at her and Kaylee was probably running around the house trying to hide from him and crying. Ugh...poor Kaylee, with Brandon's temper, she was probably getting it really bad.

"Oh god!" Kaylee cried out. "Too big, too good, too big!" She knew she wasn't making any sense, but she was afraid he was going to rip her into pieces and die of pure ecstasy while he was doing it. Now she understood why he hadn't let her look. If he was as big as he felt, she probably would have ran.

She thought about everything that had led up to this moment, to her acting like a complete sexually crazed woman and blamed it all on him. How dare he turned her into this wanton woman she had judged in the past. Now she knew why women threw themselves after him, why they had craved him so much. If they'd experienced half of what she was experiencing with him, then she hadn't blamed them, they just couldn't help themselves.

A few minutes earlier

Brandon didn't give her a chance to change her mind. He pulled her into his arms and proceeded to overwhelm her by kissing the hell out of her. The man could kiss, she'd been taught by the best, but this kiss was different, filled with dark erotic promises, especially when he sucked on her tongue in such a provocative way she actually squirted in her panties. He hadn't even touched her down there and she was already having a tiny orgasm just by his kiss? Oh goodness! What on earth had she gotten into?

Her legs weakened, her entire body melted into his as he attacked her with full unrestrained passion. The man's mouth and hands seemed to be all over her at once, kissing, licking, pulling, and tugging. She no idea how she ended up completely naked in his arms. He was still wearing his damn jeans even though his shirt was off exposing that beautiful, muscular, upper body of his that looked like an artist had sculpted out of pure sexual desire. There were two rare occasions she'd seen Brandon without his shirt on, once when she'd stumbled upon him lifting weights at his parent's home and the time she'd caught him enjoying the sun after a swim in the pool. Each time she'd been mesmerized pretty much like she was now until she saw those dark brown eyes filled with heat moving slowly over her body.

Oh god! She was naked in front of him! She quickly wrapped her arms around her breasts.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Brandon almost yelled at her, but stopped himself before his temper got the best of him. She was a virgin. He had to be patient with her. Still he didn't like it all what she did. Didn't she know how beautiful she was? He gently pulled her arms away. "Don't you ever try to hide this beautiful body from me," he said rubbing his hands over her naked skin.

Kaylee shivered, but not from the chilly room, but from the pleasurable sensation of his large rough hands moving over her soft skin. "This body is going to belong to me from now on," he said softly, entranced by all that flawless caramel skin that covered the most perfect body he'd ever seen, "you're not allowed to hide it from me." His hands moved over her breasts, which were big enough to fill his hands and he had very large hands. He'd always been a breast and ass man and Kaylee had both. Just watching her walk would give him a hard on, him and the other guys that watched her too, which was why he was always in a bad mood around her when they were in public. His fingertips moved over her nipples watching them swell and harden before his eyes. It was impossible, but his dick jerked and swelled even bigger in his jeans loving the way her body responded to him. "Damn it baby, how the hell did you get so goddamn sexy? When I first met you, you were a skinny, lanky, awkward freshman, but cute as hell. You were so fucking adorable back then, but now...now..."