Just A Dream

A/N: Sorry if the chapters are short.

I try to write as much as I can but the page just keeps going ON so I don't really know how much I have written so far.

ok now you can go.

GO!

GO!

GO!

WAIT! OK NOW I SAID IN THE DESCRIPTION THAT THEY LIVE IN HOUSTON BUT I CHANGED IT TO HUNTSVILLE.

OKAY.

YOU MAY PROCEED TO READ

NOW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She just nodded and went up stairs. I was halfway through the movie then I started getting sleepy. Soon enough I was dreaming. This dream was different than the ones I usually have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~DREAM ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go run! I can handle this!" I Yelled at someone. He got close to me but I couldn't quite see his face. It was blurry all I was able to see was his blond hair and his eyes, oh my gosh his eyes were gorgeous.

"No, I am not leaving you! I'm not going to loose you again! I Love you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" The guy said and leaned in closer, our lips were about to meet when I was pulled away from him. I was in the air but I couldn't see anyone or anything. It was just a dark shape.

The thing let me go, I was now free falling.

"NOOOOOOO!" I heard him yell.

I landed in water, I could've sworn we were on dry land before I started to fall. I started to panic because I didn't know how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up yelling and covered in sweat and I was in my bed.

"Where is it!" Lindsey said with her glasses on. Holding a dagger, typical.

"I'm fine Linds, just a dream."

She nodded sleepily. Then walked out of my room, I got up and grabbed some clothes put it in the bathroom and turned on the shower letting it warm up. I then went back to my room (my room doesn't have a bathroom like Lindsey's does) and took off my necklace and let my hair down. then I went back to the bathroom and hopped in letting the warmness cover me.

After I got out I went to my room and turned on my TV and F.R.I.E.N.D.S was on. It was 'The one where the monkey gets away' (which is Ross's monkey by the way if you didn't know that.) I finished watching it and fell back asleep.

*** in the morning***

I woke up to the smell of bacon and the sound of a motor. I looked over at the clock it was 5:25, Lindsey must have left , which is weird she doesn't usually leave until later.Well if you want an explanation she will need to give it to you.

I went down stairs and went to the kitchen and went to the fridge to get my juice. I opened the fridge an there was a note on the bottle.

"Hey Belle, first thing GOOD MORNING! If you are wondering why I left early, it's because I needed to go to the studio for my check. Well go on and eat your breakfast.

P.S: We need to go to the store today. Mother-nature came this morning. And might visit you next. Also, I'm running low on the stuff.

LOVE LINDSEY"

I went back upstairs and changed into my jogging clothes and put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my bandanna, then went back downstairs and put my tennis shoes on after I filled up my bottles of water.

"Eli, where are you buddy?" He came from the living room. "Eli can you please go take this to the dance studio." Yes he knows where everything is on the farm. He gladly took the handle of the bag the bottle was in and went to the door "Thank you Eli"

After i got all of my stuff together i left the house making sure to lock the doors and turn on the alarm. I finally made it to the studio (I went jogging) and practiced some steps for the song 'Boyfriend' by Justin Beiber.

After a while I got the steps down and put i together. I looked at the time it was seven. "Not to bad." I heard the doggy door open, and saw Eli coming towards me wagging his tail. "Hey buddy!" with that he jumped on me, I stumbled a little with his height he started to lick my face. "Eli stop it, off." and he got down and gave me a hand shake. "Come on bud lets go home." With that we both left, me making sure to lock the door and grab the music.

When I got home I went to take a shower and got ready for my jobs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry that i haven't uploaded in a LONG time. Some writers block and school. Lots and lots of school

So here you go the new chapter.

Can you guess who it was in the dream?

If you can leave a comment. Don't forget to vote and check out my other book