Monkey's song and excercise

:::::::::::::::::: Monkey :::::::::::::::

My alarm went off blasting an annoying tone the one that normally plays on the phone alarm.

"Time of training." I mumbled as I got up and went to the bathroom, then went to the closet to get my sports bra, tennis shoes and my hair tie. After that I grabbed four water bottles and put them in a bag and gave them to Eli to take to the gym. ( Its the same room with mats) 

I jogged to the gym and by the time I got there I was starting to sweat. I grabbed my Ipod and Green Day started playing.

******* 30 minutes into workout *******

"You should be asleep, missy." Someone said. I turned from the punching bag and saw Jeremy dressed in workout clothes.

"You should to." I told him walking to the bench with all my waters and trying to catch my breath.

"It's 6:50 in the morning. I get up at this time and exercise. And you still do to I see." He said grabbing some wraps and talking his shoes and socks off.

"I wonder where I got from." I said as I grabbed some boxing pads.

"I do to. You call sis." He said as he was getting in his stance.

"Three punch left then right." I told him. Then we started our exercise.

"So did you see Belle?" I was curious to weather or not he saw my beautiful artwork this morning.

"Yes, and I also saw my face in the mirror. Stop drawing on my face when I sleep." He said as he was still punching and kicking.

"~~~~~

We got back to the house and we went to our rooms to take a shower. I turned the shower on and went to grab my clothes and put the Ipod on the speakers and pushed on the Pandora app. When it finished loading the first song that came on was 'Intoxicated' by The Cab.

I logged onto my twitter and saw I had a new follower. Guess who was following me, no not Styles, he doesn't know I have one. It was Josh the only one that I told about my account.

I minimized the page and closed my laptop and went to the shower.

~~~

I got out got dressed yadda, yadda then went to check my e-mails. A lot were from Wattpad, if you were wondering it's this reading website. And there's this one writer that I am absolutely in love with, her name is Bel Watson, she writes fanfics (Yes of the guys) but the thing I love about hers is the fact that she doesn't write dirty ones.

Josh Devine direct messaged you!

JD: I found you!

me: Congratulations, you want a cookie? 

JD: YES!

me: Ha, can I help you with anything? Or are you going to be my official stalker now?

JD: No. You already have a stalker.

me: Oh really?

JD: Yep.

me: who?

JD: Harry... DUH.

me: OH right and that means that you are ?

JD: Your creeper?;)

me: a winky face?

me: are you trying to flirt?