Sunday

(((((((( JOSH )))))))))

I woke up thirty minutes before needed which is 6:30. I hate when that happens. I tried to go back to sleep but that only happened for ten minutes. Everyone else was still asleep, lucky idiots, so I went to go get breakfast. Might as well, right?

I went to the railing while waiting for the elevators, then I saw her. Monkey, she had her hair up in a ponytail so you could see her red hair more. She was waiting to order something to eat.

Ding

Yes! The elevator got here and I pressed the L button. I had to wait so other people could get on. I was at the back luckily the elevators were glass, so I could see if she was still there or not.

I finally got to the lobby and looked at where she was, I looked at the tables and saw her eating some eggs and drinking apple juice probably.

"What no bacon?" I asked her as I sat down.

"I don't like bacon." She said looking up at me from her Ipod.

"Are you serious? Everybody likes bacon." I told he as she put an earpiece in.

"Not everyone. Vegetarians, vegans, and some religions don't eat pork or beef." She said looking at me then eating some eggs.

"Oh god, please don't tell me you're a vegan." I begged.

"Nope. Vegetarian." She said then took a sip of the drink.

"Okay. I can deal with that." I told her and she smirked.

"So what are you doing up so early?" She asked taking another bite of egg.

"Don't know, I should still be sleeping." I said looking at my phone making sure I was right. 6:25. "You? I asked her.

"Slept for thirty minutes woke up wrote a letter, listened to music got on twitter, read then came here." She told me then ate more.

"You have twitter?" I asked her.

"Yep." Was all she said.

"You're not going to tell me are you?" I asked her who just took a drink of juice.

"You catch on fast." She said then looked up, back to me and smirked then looked back at me.

"What? Who is it?"

"Take a wild guess."

"Harry?" she nodded I got this idea. "You know what'll be fun?"

"Making him jealous?"

"You are good."

"I know."

"Can I listen to music to?" I asked. She held it up for me.

"Bon Jovi, nice." I said as Living on a Prayer was playing

"Without a doubt. So are y'all flying or driving to Dallas?"

"Driving. Why?"

"I know this great dinner for you and the lads" she said as she grabbed a card from her pocket and a pen from her shoe.

She wrote down the address and name.

"What's the number?" I asked. She smiled at me and said

"Harry has it." was all she said before we heard a whistle, then she left. But before she did we took a picture.

When she left I posted the photo on twitter with the caption that said "Does anyone know who this is?" Harry walked up and sat down. "What were you two talking about?" he asked.