On the way

$$$$$$$$$$$4      Zayn    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4

We made an arrangement to get Louis' phone back. Right now we were watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. We were on the bus going to where we had a concert and they had a job. I think Harry and Josh both like Monkey, I can see it in Harry' face and Josh he has a small crush compared to Harry. Josh was on his phone, probably on twitter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Josh  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now I was going through Monkey's profile. That sounded stalker-ish didn't it?  I was on her latest one it said 'Check out my newest videos, we have a special guest.' and it had a link, I kept trying to click on the phone, I can't click it. Louis just had to drop it yesterday didn't he?  I got off the phone and grabbed my laptop. I finally clicked the link, her, Belle, and her brother came on the screen.  Before I could watch it  Liam came over "What are you watching?"

"Monkey, Belle, and her brother." I whispered her brother.

"I want to hear, let me get my ear buds." He went to get his buds and plugged them in when he got back."Okay play it."

Wow, her voice is amazing. "Wow." We said at the same time.

"What are you watching lads?" Zayn asked

"Monkey"

"funny videos."

We looked at eachother

"Funny videos"

"Monkey"

Think fast Josh "Uh funny monkey videos

"I want to watch."

I quickly clicked on a video and just before the lads surrounded us to. Can someone say close call? 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Belle ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lindsey's voice was incredible, she just doesn't like to admit it. Right now we were on our way to the next job and to give the phone back to Louis. Ironically enough the next lob is in L.A, which is the guys' last stop of the tour. This year is our last, I want to go to college to become a doctor.

"I can stay with Nancy when you go. Plus she will be living in our house when the baby comes." Monkey told me as she was turning the music down. That means this is serious-er than usual.

"You don't know if she'll say yes or not." She turned to me and grabbed my hand.

"Yes I do, she needs a place to stay and you know we have the room." She said looking at me then focusing back on the road.

"How are you going to get in to school?" she asked

"I already did, I sent in an application when I graduated."

"Oh, and they just now got back to you?" She said as she was driving into the gas station.

"Put 35 on pump 5." She said as she was putting her knife into her pocket and getting out.

I went inside and told the guy how much gas on what pump. After that I went to the restroom and went to get snacks and two teas. "$10.50" he told me and I handed him a $20. I was looking at the security screens they have, his eyes were glowing on the screen. I started to reach for my knife that's made of silver.

Silver is the only thing that will kill a shifter. He handed me the change which I put in my pocket then reached for my bags, when I did he grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the counter.

"You didn't expect me not to recognize you. Did you?" He said into my ear. I grabbed the knife and stabbed him in the shoulder he screamed in agony and threw me across the counter knocking off the things. I got up and saw that Lindsey was pumping the gas. I was running to the door when I got pulled back and punched in the face. I flipped him off of me and ran towards the bathrooms, I was almost there when I got tackled to the floor then flipped. The guy was punching me I reached my other knife then stabbed him in the leg then flipped him. "There are more of me you know."

"Yeah, but one less is better for us." I said as I punched him in the nose causing it to bleed.

"They're all after the stones. They think those idiots have them."

"And you don't?" 

"Go to hell." Said then spit in my face. I slit his throat

"I already am you idiot." After that I washed my hands that were covered with blood.

Meet me out back, get my laptop out too. I text Monkey.

Here. She texted

I went to the front and flicked the sign off and grabbed the food and more on the way out. What don't judge. You know you would do the same if you were in my position.

"What happened?" She asked when I came out.

"Shifter." I said putting the food in the car.

"Where is it?" she asked as we were walking to the door to get back inside.

"In the hallway. "

"Are you sure?"

"No fucking way. He was here I slit his throat." I said as I went to the front and looked around.

"How could he just get up and walk away?"

"You're telling me. I made sure to get the main artery."

"We should go before the cops come." She said turning around and walking to the door.

"I don't get it? How could he disappear?" the question kept running through my mind. 

We were now on our way to the hotel where we would meet the guys now.

I fell asleep while listening to Monkey singing to the music.

$%$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey guys! sorry I didn't update last time. But I just started high school so I have homework like today I have to review for a biology test on Friday.

Don't forget to vote, leave comments and tell me what you think

(why not? For the picture.)