What?!

BELLE POV

"Let's go." I opened the doors to the van so they could get in, once they were inside I locked the door and went to the drivers seat and started the van up.

"Where's Monkey?" Liam asked touching his black eye and wincing at the pain.

"Don't worry about it." I was pulling out of the lot that we were parked in. I saw Lindsey running out of the building I started to stop to let her get in.

"Let's go." she said while she buckled her seat belt. Someone's phone started to ring.

"Hello?" Harry asked . "Yeah we're fine, bumps and bruises, but fine. Two friends, of course Simon." he moved forward and handed the phone forward for one of us to grab. "It's for you."

MONKEY'S POV

I grabbed it and put it to my ear "Hello? Who's this?"

"Simon Cowell, who's this?"

"Monkey."

"Oh so I take it you are the girl that ran away from Harry on the lift."

"Guess I am."

"Can you bring the boys to the tour bus."

"Fine, but you do realize that the fans will be there like flies."

"Where do you suggest?" I told him the address to meet us at then we hung up.

"Where to?" Belle asked as she was driving.

"Our place."

"Okay then." Was all she said.

··········································································································································

We were there in about half an hour, which wasn't all that bad considering where we were going. The guys had fallen asleep except for Styles who had been trying to fight the sleepiness and was failing to stay awake.

"Guy's we're here wake up." Belle said as she turned off the van.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Once we were inside the building we could see Simon waiting there, when he saw the guys relief washed over his face.

"Simon!"

"Hello lads are you alright?" He asked

"Yeah we're fine. Just bumps and bruises, emphasis on the bruises part." Liam told him.

Simon looked at us suspiciously "I take it that you're Monkey, then."

"I believe you are correct." I told him shaking his hand.

"It's good to meet you. And you must be Belle."

"Yes sir, pleasure to meet you."

Kiss up.

"Ladies if you wouldn't mind would you take a seat." Belle sat I stayed standing. They looked at me expectantly.

"I'm fine thanks for asking. You were saying Mr.Cowell?"

"Well since you two seem to be able to protect them from, whatever this is that is after them, I want you to train them. Teach them how to protect themselves from whatever it is exactly that is after all of them."

"If we say no?" He's got to be joking.

"You won't say no to money, would you?"

"It's not about the money Mr.Cowell, it's about not having five deaths on your hands. If we do say yes, what would you want us to train them in?"