The Job (Part 2)

Chapter Two

"Let's start fighting. I need to go make dinner for all of us. The sooner we start, the sooner you get your butt kicked by me, and the sooner I get my money and go to the store to get the things we need for dinner." Lindsey said cockily.

"You're getting a little cocky there aren't you?" Belle said while getting up and putting her bottle down and stepping to meet Lindsey in their 'rink' (a lot of gym mats covering a room).

"Ready to lose?" They said at the same time. They started fighting, throwing punches and taking them in their head gear and body. Then, finally, Belle fell down to the ground and as she laid there Eli came running up to her and started to lick her face.

"Oh, yuck Eli, your breath stinks! Stop kissing me I'm ok, your breath stinks!" Belle said laughing. Lindsey was also laughing and she went to Belle to help her up.

"Told you I would win this match!" Lindsey said trying to contain her laughter. "Now, I am going back to the house to take a shower and to change so that we can go to the store."

"We! I thought you said you were just going to go." Lindsey couldn't hear her, as she was already out the door with Eli. Belle went outside when she saw Lindsey putting Eli in his cage on the back of the truck. "Linds, I thought you were just going to the store not "we"." Belle told Lindsey as she was locking the cage so Eli would not be able to get out, on their journey back to the house (the girls lived on a farm, so the 'Training Centers' were spread out across the land. Along with the garden, orchard, cattle and barn.)

"Yeah, but I thought you might want to go with me. I mean we are best friends, so, why not."

Lindsey said, "I don't want to go to the store right now, Star" Belle whined to Lindsey.

"Please Belle." Lindsey looked at Belle who was thinking about an answer, then Lindsey said, "We can go to Game Stop, and get the new Just Dance 4 game and some others if you want."

Belle looked at Lindsey wide-eyed. "Okay!" She responded with a smile. "You want to take the truck or ATV?" Belle asked Lindsey (they have a lot of vehicles at the farm).

"Four wheeler please. We just have to hurry before it gets darker out here. Do you know what time it is Belle?" Lindsey said as she sat on the ATV, and then started the engine.

"It is 7:30 pm. We need to hurry if we want to go to Game Stop, ok?" Belle shouted as she got into the truck and started the engine. She looked through the window to see Lindsey Signaling 'ok' to her, then putting down her helmet then taking off. Belle then following her as she buckled her seat belt. After a good five minutes of driving they arrived at the house. They both parked in the garage, and as they were about to go into the house they heard voices inside the house. Lindsey went to get her bow from the truck. Belle got the swords and knifes from the truck. "I am going to go in the tree; you go in when I tell you what we're dealing with, ok?" Lindsey told Belle. "Connect your headphone to your phone and answer it. I'll call you when I see what they are, so you can know what to expect." Lindsey said as Belle was getting the knifes and bottles of dead man's blood and cleaner solution ready. After saying that Lindsey left and called Belle, "Almost to the trees, you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just waiting for you." Belle answered.

"No need for waiting, I'm at the tree already. I can't hear what they're saying but it looks like-"

Lindsey was cut off by Belle "I can hear them, a little, something about a jewel for their boss so that they can win the prize. I just can't quite put my finger on what the hell they're,talking about, yet." Belle was telling her, as she finished Lindsey then said

"As I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted. It looks like they are........ What the hell?" Lindsey said as Belle asked

"What? What are they,Linds?"

"They're freaken vamps, dude!"

HEY GUYS, SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS, A COUPLE OF THINGS :

1) THANK YOU

2) ONE DIRECTION WILL BE COMING UP PRETTY SOON. LIKE IN CHAPTER 5 to 7 . PROMISE

3) IF YOU WANT ME TO UP DATE YOU HAVE TO COMMENT AND VOTE

THAT'S ELI BY THE WAY