After The Concert

(At the hotel.)

@@@@@ NIALL @@@@@@@@@

We got back to the hotel after about 30 minutes so that Harry could wash his face. I have to admit those girls are pretty sneaky. But the fact that Harry liked Monkey made him even more gullible. I don't blame him she was pretty, but I liked Belle. She was different, gorgeous, she comes off a little shy but confident at the same time. If that makes sense.

We were going to leave at three in the morning, that meant that I had time for the plan. We had been in the room pacing for like an hour. I texted Belle.

to: Isabelle.

About to start the plan.

From: Isabelle.

Okay give us five minutes and tell us when you are about to give him the bottle.

To: Isabelle.

Okay, the door is open.

From: Isabelle.

One more thing before you give him the bottle.

To: Isabelle.

What is it?

From: Isabelle.

Make sure you give the bottle to him in the living room.

To: Isabelle.

Okay. Why in the living room?

From: Isabelle.

Just do it.

To: Isabelle.

Okay.

Why in the living room? I waited five more minutes then went to the living room where Zayn was. Along with Harry, Louis, and Liam. The band was in their rooms still packing. Zayn was looking out the window. "Anyone want water?" I asked to get their attention. They all said yes and I went to grab the bottles from the fridge, and I made sure to grab the holy water. If you were wondering how I could tell which was which, it had a line in sharpie on it.

"Zaun you want one?" I asked him, cause he didn't answer the first time I asked him. He looked at me a little annoyed.

"Yeah sure. Toss it." He told me not even moving from the window. Here we go I thought as he uncapped the bottle an took a gulp."Ahhhh!" He said with smoke coming out of his mouth due to the water. The rest of the lads looked at him shocked. Zayn looked at me and knew automatically "You!" he said and started running towards me, I ran back a few steps. then he flew back, as if he had ran into something. Before he stood up the door bust open and two girls ran in.

"That's why in the living room." Belle said as she was standing by my side I heard the door close, that must be Lindsey.

The lads were still in the living room.

####### HARRY #########

What is happening? All Niall did was give Zayn water, then when Zayn went to drink it his mouth was smoking.

Before Zayn could get up the door slammed shut then I looked and someone was standing by Niall and pointed to Zayn. Who just stood up and looked to the ceiling. So, we all did. There was nothing there.

"Where did you two draw it Isabelle?"

What? Wait , what?! ISABELLE?!

No answer, she just took a step forward and lifted the rug up and there was something drawn there.