In the Hotel

IN THE HOTEL

LINDSEY'S POV

"I was packing up my shirts, pants, socks, etc..

"Got the text." Belle said as she was walking in my room.

"Okay. You finished packing already?"

"Yep. Need any help?"

"Yes, can you grab some tampons for me?"

"Sure."

"Eli, come here boy!"

He ran into my room and jumped on my bed.

"Hey boy. Okay we need to leave for the weekend, so take care of the house. got it?"

Woof, and a hand shake.

"Hey Lindsey, I don't see any."

I thought for a second and realized. "Man I forgot, we need to stop by the store." Okay, well then let's go then."

She said as I grabbed my other bag that has my laptop, charger, and headphones. Then I grabbed my phone and Ipod.

On the way to the store I put music on and then the intro to one of my favorite songs by Panic at the Disco started..

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

*******Belle's pov******************

"Hello welcome to the Hilton hotel."

Lindsey was in front of me just stared at her with a blank expression.

"Hi, sorry about her. You know us ladies, something just arrived this morning."

She gave me a knowing smile.

"Uh are there any rooms open."

"How many rooms? One or two?"

"Just one. But if there are two beds that would be great."

After I said that Lindsey came up to my side and hugged me. "It hurts."

"I know." The lady gave her a sympathetic smile.

"Is she your sister?" She said as she was typing on the computer.

"Yes."

"Okay there are two rooms open."

"which is the cheapest?"

"There is this room on the 5th floor but it doesn't have two beds like you wanted, and it is $150 a night."

"oh that's fine. We'll take it." I said reaching for my wallet that was in my front pocket (it's duck tape)

"Okay. Will that be cash or credit?"

"Uh cash." I paid her and as she was getting the keys for us we heard screaming outside. There was Five guys and they looked really familiar.

"Oh look Belle."

"what?"

"Your boyfriend is here."

"What? What are talking about?"

"That's Niall with the blond-brown hair" She said as she pointed at him. We turned back towards the desk.

"Oh. And who are the rest?" I asked her and she slapped me in the head."Ow?"

I heard chuckling we turned our heads only to find the guys and I guess their body guard and band.

"As I said before Isabelle. There is such a difference between the intros to Goin Down and Zombie."

"What?" She gave me the 'just go with it look'

"Hay una diferencia en las introducciones de las canciones." Then walked away and went to sit on a bench they have there with her head phones plugged into her Ipod.

Before I could say anything else the lady came back with the keys in hand.

"Sorry for the wait but here are your keys."

"Oh that's fine, thank you."

Told her as I grabbed the keys. I turned to look at Lindsey and a guy was sitting next to her trying to talk to her. I stared in amusement.

"She looks really annoyed." An Irish voice said beside me.

"Oh she is. But she's kind of enjoying the attention. Which is him trying to flirt, and not succeeding. At all."

"Wow, they're coming back. I'm Niall by the way." he said sticking his hand out for me to shake.

"I know. We talked on the phone earlier today." I said looking into his bright blue eyes full of surprise.

"That was you? So that means"

"She was the other voice you heard."

As I was saying that I got out my key and held the other out so she can grab it and we can go to the room and strategize.

"So is it before the concert or after?" I asked him as Lindsey took the key and walked off towards the elevators.

"After. I'll text you when I start the plan."

"Okay. Here take this." I handed him a bottle of holy water.

"Water?" he asked obviously confused.

"Holy water, it helps. Give it to him when you're in your hotel room. But text us before you do so we can get a head start."

"Okay." He said putting the water in his bag he had.

"Well, see you tomorrow then." And with that I walked off.

I got to the room and she was already changed and typing up a letter. "That for J?"

"Yes. I'm almost done. But I want to wait for tomorrow. So I am going to bed."

"Okay. Night babe."

"Night."

*******************************************************************************************************************

So, who do you think "J" is?

Vote, comment and enjoy the rest of the story