Catch up

'''''''''  Lindsey ''''''''''''''

After we all woke up I cooked some eggs, pancakes, bacon and made orange juice. If you were wondering how I could touch meat while I am a vegetarian, I actually don't mind. I wasn't always a vegetarian, I chose to become one on my own.

In other words. I saw how we got our meat. 

"This is so good Linds." Jeremy said while finishing his eggs.

"They're just eggs." I said while putting the syrup out and grabbing a plate of food for my self then got mu cup of tea out of the microwave.

"Okay, then better than the mush we get over there. I mean, I wouldn't even give that to Eli. Plus This actually has flavor in it." He said while shoving pieces of bacon in his mouth.  

"I think that's enough sugar Monkey." Belle said while she was walking to the kitchen and grabbing a plate then went to sit at the table.

"Yep. It's good. And don't forget that we need to check all the things." I told her while I was sitting down and grabbed a spoonful of eggs and three pancakes.

"You think that's enough Belle?" I looked over to see Belle with like nine pancakes, a spoonful of eggs, and like half the plate of bacon.

"I don't like going for seconds." She said while pouring the syrup.

"With your appetite, it's more like five servings. Yet I still don't know how I am chubbier than you. And I'm a vegetarian and I exercise." I said as I took a bite of my pancakes. I will admit that I am not what most call "skinny" I would tell you my weight but I have no idea and I really don't want to know. So I really don't know what Styles see's in a chubby girl like me. Niall for Belle obviously, she's gorgeous.

"Metabolisms are different." She said taking a bite of her pancakes.

"You want to go check the garden?" Jeremy asked swallowing his juice. 

"Yeah sure. We need to change first." I told him while getting up and putting our dishes in the sink.

+++++++

"So how has school been any boyfriends?" He asked while picking some jalapenos from the plant.

"No. Girlfriend. But I don't think it's going to work out though." I said picking strawberries.

"Really? Who's the sucker?" He said jokingly. I threw some strawberries. "Hey! Don't waste my strawberries, I've waited a very long time to eat them!" He said throwing a pepper at me.

"Well don't throw peppers at me! And her name is Mickey." I said taking a drink of water we brought.

"Mickey? Like the mouse?"

"Yes. Now, are you still with Nancy?"

"Yes. I went to see her the last time, remember?"

"Yeah. So can you explain something to me though?" I asked him as we went to put the things in the bags that were on Derek and Daisy.

"Shoot." He said then started to drink water.

"How many months along in the pregnancy is she?" I asked and he did a spit take.

"How did you "

"I had a dream."

"Uh, five months."

"What?! When were you going to tell me that you were starting a family?" Seriously!

"Uhhhh now?" He said giving me an "innocent" smile.