Problem #1 (part #1)

Chapter Three

       Belle listened, as she carefully unscrewed the bucket with the dead man's blood. She then coated the knifes with the blood, and put some in a smaller bucket. As she did this she asked "Can you see who they are,Linds?" Lindsey was sitting in the tree putting the ends of her arrows it her own bottle of dead man's blood. 

"They're dressed like homeless guys, dude. It's Mr. Simon and Mr. Edward" Lindsey said answering Belles' questions. "Ok Belle, start going in slowly. Be careful." Lindsey told Belle. 

"Okay." She then opened the door to the garage. In doing this she caused the vampires conversation to be cut short. The vamps looked at Belle, Belle looked at them with a scared look on her face, and she stood there acting as if she couldn't move. Then the vampires started to move closer, as they did so, Mr. Simon (on the right) yelled out in pain. Mr. Edward (on the left) just looked down at Mr. Simon on the  floor. The vampire on the floor had stopped moving.

Mr. Edward had gotten down on one knee and looked at what had happened to his friend. As he looked closer, only to see a single arrow through his heart. He stood up with a mad expression on his face. Just as he was about to lunge Belle knocked him out with a single punch.

"Damn, why don't you hit like that when we practice?" Lindsey exclaimed, shocked at what she has just witnessed through the window. "On my way to the house. Start tying him up, Belle." She informed her as she jumped off the tree and ran to the house. As she went to the garage she hung up the phone.

"Here!" She said to Belle who jumped a little as Lindsey said that. Belle looked at Lindsey and asked, "What are we going to do with him, Lindsey?" They were thinking, then after a while she got an idea. "Let's go put him in the basement. We need to tie him up, then make him talk." Belle nodded at Lindsey, then soon after, they picked Mr. Edward up and dragged him to the basement and tied him up to a chair. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey buddy, time to wake up." Belle told Mr. Edward as she was shaking him.

  After a minute or so, Mr. Edward opened his eyes, he looked around the room confused at what had just happened. Once he realized where he was he started to freak out, "Help! Help me, please!", he yelled not knowing the basement was soundproof.

"That won't help you down here," Lindsey stated to Mr. Edward "Who are you working for!", she yelled at him. Mr. Edward didn't say anything to her, after she waited for a minute she slapped him across the face.

"Who the hell are you working for?" Belle yelled at him this time, "We won't ask again Mr. Edward, either you tell us what we need to know, or  this starts to go into you." Belle said looking at the bottle of dead man's blood in Lindsey's' hand. As she said that she looked back at Mr. Edward, who had a worried and scarred expression on his face.

"I will never tell you two bitches anything." Mr. Edward spat at Belle.

"Have it your way, then. Just remember that you asked for it." She said walking away from him turning to Lindsey. Soon after they were done coating their knives in the blood, they started to interrogate him.

''' After 35 minutes'''

"Ahhhh, fine! Alright," he said breathlessly "I'll tell you what you want to know. Just please, no more blood." He told Lindsey as she looked at Belle signaling her to put the blood away. Belle just nodded at Lindsey as she coated the sword in blood before she put it away.

"What's that for?" Mr Edward said looking at the sword dripping blood.

"In case you don't tell us what we need." Lindsey told him as Belle walked up beside her.

"Speak. Now!" Belle told Mr. Edward, as she gripped the sword harder. 

He saw her action then responded, "Okay, the boss i-i-iis some guy, I don't remember his name all I know is it starts with a 'C'. That's it, I promise." He looked at the girls, then quickly looked down at the ground trying to avoid eye contact.

"That's not good enough. I heard you say something about a jewel. What's it for and what does it do?" Belle asked Mr. Edward.

"I'm not telling you." he said with an evil and disgusted smile on his face.

This time Lindsey stepped forward taking the sword from Belle and dragged the knife on his skin, she stepped back. He just sat there trying to contain his anger and pain, he then turned to face them, "You can go ahead and kill me, I will never tell you about the jewels.", after saying that Lindsey was about to stab his heart.

"Wait!" Belle exclaimed, Lindsey stopped then looked at her curiously and stepped back, "He said 'jewels' as in more than more than one!"

a/n:

CLIFFHANGER!!!

ok

so you are probably wondering when the guys are going to come in.

Sadly, they won't be in here for a while :( AND you are probably wondering the girls age and I will tell you guys who are reading you just have to keep reading to find out