Movie Night AND Suprise Visit

Read authors note at end it is important.

~~~~~~ LINDSEY ~~~~~~

When I got back to the house I immediately got greeted by Eli jumping on me and licking my face.

"How are they doing?" Belle asked. If your wondering, we have a barn so we have two horses, six chickens, and two pigs and a donkey. Not that many because we travel quite often due to the job, so when we leave our neighbor looks after them.

"Good and we need to check the trees and garden tomorrow." I told her as I went to grab things to make a fruit salad. Today was a movie day so it's 8 in the morning, which meant that we had to get all the food ready, which I am doing, and getting the living room ready, which is Belle's job and getting Eli's bed ready, he's doing that himself. The oven dinged an that meant that our pies are done.

What? It's Spring Break, don't judge. Besides we're going to work it out later this week (it's Monday).

"Are they done? Are they done?" She asked looking over my shoulder while I put the second pie on the counter.

"No, I was taking them out 'cause I wanted to." I told her as I swatted her hand away from them after I set the pie down. "Keep your filthy hand off of them." I told her then she pouted.

"No fair, I want some." She said stomping her foot and folding her arms like a child.

"How am I the youngest?" I asked placing the last pie on the counter.

"I want pie, I want pie!" She chanted. And to think that she's 20 in January.

"Okay, stop or you're not getting any pie." I threatened, and as usual she stopped. "Good now take these to the snack table." I told her putting the apple pie and pumpkin pie on a board that could carry both along with four forks.

"Hot, hot, hot!" Then I heard the fork drop on the table.

"Careful it's hot!" I yelled as I heard feet running to the kitchen. I held up a spoon with ice cream on it, then she grabbed it and put it in her mouth, and looked relieved that her mouth wasn't burning anymore.

"That hurt." She said scooping another spoonful of ice cream.

"Is the tv ready?" I asked laughing at her.

"Yes. Is the food ready?"

"Yeah, I just need to grab the drinks, chips, and the whipped cream and the other ice cream." I told her and she went to the pantry to grab the chips, the fridge for the whipped cream and went to the living room. I on the other hand grabbed the drinks, went to put them on the snack table which was full. I then went back and grabbed the ice cream and the milkshakes and turned the light off then went to get settled in the living room. "What are we watching?" I asked then handed her a shake.

"I saw the sign." Was all she said as she started the movie and a her pie.

***

It was at the riff off and one of my favorite scenes in the movie. We sang along with them. After the movie ended we were onto the next movie which was The cabin In the Woods. Neither of us had watched it before, it was okay but not like 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre'. We aren't scared of the horror movies cause of our job and we watched them with Jeremy a lot.

"What kind of a ending was that?" Belle asked as the credits were rolling.

"That was such a stupid ending." I said as I grabbed a forkful of pumpkin pie.

She put on Burlesque and all throughout the movie we sang. The last number was on and we looked at the time. It was late, so we put on another movie.