Meet and Greet Problems

~~~~~~~~~  Harry ~~~~~~~~~

We stayed in the room for a while then out of nowhere the power went out and we heard the door swing open. I couldn't see anything but thuds, was looking for the lads then I felt something heavy hit my head, then was on the floor. "Sweet dreams popstar" I heard a voice say, after that it went black

* * * * * *  * * ** * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** *

"Wake up pop stars." I heard a voice say then felt a sting on my cheek. Then I was awake in a panicky heart beat.

"What's going on who are you? What do you want?" I heard Liam say. Wait they're all here?

I looked around, and I think we were in a warehouse. We heard grunting and other noises from outside the door. The guys looked curious. "Go see what it is." The leader I guess said then two guys went to see. As soon as they closed the door the same noises were heard. I saw something fly through the air then hit the power box so the lights went out.

"Where are you two?" Who was he talking to?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Niall ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where do you think?" I heard a female's voice say, not just any voice. Was that Monkey? If she was here that means that Belle is here. Wait, i'm kidnapped and I am wondering where Belle is. WOW.

"Come out come out where ever you are." He said tauntingly, then the door opened and shut so fast and hard that I heard the wall vibrate. Then I felt someone's hand on my mouth "Shh. It's me." Then the and was gone and I felt something by my hands. "When I finish I want you to take the guys towards the exit. Don't open it until we say so, okay? Just cough." I coughed "Good."

"Be quiet." She whispered to the others. "Niall's taking you, just follow him."  All of a sudden the lights came on, she was by Louis going to Harry.

"Come one Belle, tell me where Monkey is." He said walking towards us. I saw her put a small blade into Harry's hand.

~~~~~~~  Belle   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And why would I do that exactly?" I said walking to him, it didn't faze me that he was almost as tall as Harry or maybe taller. We heard a grunt and struggling  

"Well, by the sound of that noise, I think we found her." He said as two guys were holding a struggling Monkey. Damn it.

"Monkey nice of you to finally join us." Caleb ( the demon) said

"So glad to be here."Uh oh, with that he walked up to her and punched her in the gut. She grunted and bent forward, she couldn't really move because of the baboons holding her. "Why don't we have these baboons let go of me and we can do this the right way?" They dropped her and she walked towards me.

"Why did you take them?" I asked

"They have something that belongs to us." He said looking at the guys who were still sitting in the seats.

"What's that exactly? Your daughters hearts?" Monkey asked, god her and her attitude sometimes.

"Kill them." He told the men then started walking towards the guys. Let the game begin. We started to dodge the hits getting some of them, I saw Monkey get punched in the face and start to bleed then get knocked to the ground. I finished this guy off and tackled the baboon that was attacking her.

"Good?"

"Awesome." she said wiping her nose on her sleeve but still getting blood on her cheek.

~~~~~~~~   Harry  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She just wiped her nose like it didn't hurt.  We hid behind some bins that were by the exit. I looked through the crack that was there, they were surrounded by guys, but kept fighting. The tall guy she called Caleb had two guys following him then they disappeared. Out of nowhere I was grabbed then I saw Niall get grabbed also.

"Let us go!" I said.

I looked around and all of the guys that were fighting were dead. They had arrows, stab wounds, daggers, or bullets.

"So girls, you either put down the weapons or your boyfriends get it." I looked over to the girls Belle was worried, Monkey had anger in hers. She looked at me and for a split second I swear I saw worry.

"See the thing is, is that curly isn't my boyfriend, not even a friend." Ouch, Monkey.

"You want him to be." Caleb said putting a gun by my head. She didn't even flinch. "You shoot me, you shoot right through pretty boy's heart."

"Who said I want to save him?" again, Ouch!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  MONKEY  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn it Styles! I looked over at Belle, she was worried. Of course she would be, a baboon has a knife to her boyfriends throat. I was trying to figure out how to shoot Caleb and still miss Styles.

" So? Put the weapons down or." He loaded the gun and pushed it harder to Harry's head. Whoa did I just call him by his first name? I Grabbed an arrow from my quiver strung it and aimed. His eyes were practically popping out his skull.

"Styles if I were you, I'd start saying my prayers." I told him in a monotone voice. Looked over to Belle, she nodded. Then we both turned to the guys, she shot a dagger and I shot an arrow.

~~~~~~~

Niall's baboon was down, but Caleb was just wounded. "Ouch." he said pulling the arrow from his shoulder. Styles' breathing was uneven, then he looked at me, it took all I could muster to not laugh or smile.

"Let him go, Caleb, we both know he's not the one you want." I said I knew he wanted to kill me since my Dad killed his brothers.

"Fine, you and me. No arrows, guns or daggers." He said. 

"Let him go firt." I passed my bow and arrows to Belle and she looked shocked. Then took a step forward.

 "No, take all of them off."

!!!!!!!   Styles   !!!!!!!!!

She stopped and kneeled down and took out four little daggers from her shoes (two in each). Then took out a gun from her jacket, and five other daggers from inside of her jacket.

"That's it. "  He let go and pushed me I fell. I looked to my right and the guy that was holding Niall was there with a knife in his neck. I sat up as quick as I could, then went back to where the lads were.

Monkey and Caleb were standing there, he ran first and tried to punch her, she dodged it, then landed one herself.  Belle  showed up "Are you two alright?"

"Yeah."

"Come on lets go." She said grabbing Nialls arm.

"What about Lindsey?"

"She'll be fine. She's handled 30 guys by herself. Stay by the wall and stay low. But most importantly, stay behind me." She said leading us towards  the door. Once we got out we ran into ten guys that were on the look out. "Stay here. Stay down. And if you see anything move shoot it. " She said handing Zayn and Louis guns. Then she left, we saw her fight the guys, swinging and kicking then stabbing, receiving some blows herself. Then it was quiet, He heard a bang from behind the door. I peeked inside and saw her stab him and whisper in his ear, take it out and watched him drop to the floor.

After that she just walked over him with a small smirk. I was about to look back to the guys, then she looked up and meet my gaze. How, I have no idea.