Chapter 2: Oh, it's you.

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐍, her curtains add an orange glow to the morning light, every morning a perfect sunrise. Golden threads of morning light transform her night dreaming into an ambient optimism.

But all of those dreamy-like features of her got cut off by a loud thud coming from downstairs.

She immediately woke up when she heard that. She hurried out of the room and saw Reki and Langa cooking in her kitchen—which made her glare at them, "What are you doing here?!" she shouted.

"Good morning, Rai-chan! We're going to the spot!!" Reki excitedly yelled at her making her flinch, same with Langa.

"You're already close with Langa?" she asked as she took her seat in their dining table. The red-head boy nodded, "I figured that Langa is a snowboard pro, so he might as well would like to skate. I thought him some tricks a while ago and uh..eh.." he scratched his nape and looked at the blue-haired boy making Raiko notice some bruises on Langa's arms and face.

She laughed at Langa's reaction, "The results are visible. But don't worry, you'll get through this sooner! Skateboarding is fun and easy if you're really determined to learn it and enjoy it." she stated and the guys nodded. "That's why I'm going to show Langa what is S like! We still need the sticker for it though." Reki said.

"Sticker?" Langa asked.

"Yup! First timers can't get in without it." Reki said as he sat down on the chair beside the table.

"Why do we need stickers again? I forgot the explanation behind it." Raiko asked while washing her face.

"S is a top-secret skateboarding race that you can't ever talk about, even in public. That's why it's only active at midnight. Kinda sounds illegal, right?" Reki explained, while Langa puts the food on the table.

"Woah, tamagoyaki!" Raiko exclaimed.

"I'm sorry for using your kitchen, Raiko-san." Langa softly said.

"No worries, let's eat!" she patted his head and smiled at him.

"I want head pats too~" Reki pouted. She smiled at him and nodded, as she patted his head too.

"Itadakimasu!" they said in unison.

As the time goes by, they arrived at the spot and silently waited for the guy who's supposedly the one who's giving them the sticker. They heard a loud footsteps making Reki took out his hand and made an 'l' with his fingers.

A foreigner approached them and gave Reki the stickers like nothing happened, and continued walking. "This is yours, and this is yours." he gave the stickers to his friends. Langa and Raiko observed the designed sticker and exchanged looks.

"Is this really necessary?" Raiko asked, once again.

"Yup. Normally, outsiders aren't allowed to come in. Unless, you'll become a member." he proudly answered. "And you can be a member, when someone asked you for a beef." he added making a thrilled face.

The two of them are still on their calm expression while observing the sticker and didn't even bother to be excited.

"Hey! You should be more excited and stoked than that! You'll be able to witness something amazing later, okay?!" the red-haired boy whined.

Langa and Raiko once again exchanged looks and took a sigh, "Hey! I'm sure both of you get tensed when you see that place!!" Reki put himself at the middle and swung his arms to their shoulder while walking, going back to the train station to go to their school.