Chapter 28: Kiriko's Obsession

Trigger Warning:
Attempted S.A & Cheating

Side Note:
This has happened in the past,
when they were still in high-school.

Read at your own risk.

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, staring blankly at the wall in front of him, tears streaming down their face unnoticed. It had been weeks since they last spoke to their girlfriend, Kiriko, and he couldn't help but feel a mix of anger, hurt, and betrayal.

It all started when Cherry's best friend, Joe, stumbled upon some suspicious messages on Kiriko's phone. At first, Cherry didn't want to believe it, but as Joe showed him more and more evidence, Cherry's heart sank.

Kiriko had been cheating on them multiple times, and Cherry knew it wasn't the first time. They had caught her in similar situations before, but Kiriko always promised to change and make things right. This time was different.

Cherry couldn't ignore the fact that Kiriko only used them for money and fame while they were in high school, and now it seemed like she was doing the same thing to other guys.

Cherry's mind drifted back to a conversation they had with their friend, Adam, a few months ago. Adam had warned Cherry that Kiriko was toxic for them, but Cherry had brushed it off, thinking that Adam was just jealous of their relationship. Now, Cherry realized that Adam was right.

Kiriko was a master manipulator, and she knew exactly how to make Cherry feel guilty and responsible for her actions.

Cherry's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. It was Joe, and Cherry could tell by the look on his face that he had more bad news.

"Cherry, I'm sorry to say this, but Kiriko's been seen with another guy again. This time, it's worse than before." Joe said with a heavy heart.

Cherry felt a surge of anger and frustration. How could Kiriko do this to them again? They had given her so many chances and still she continued to hurt them. Cherry knew that they couldn't keep living like this. They needed to end things with Kiriko once and for all.

"Joe," Cherry said firmly. "It's over between Kiriko and me. I can't keep living like this. I deserve better than someone who uses me for money and fame. I'm done."

Joe agreed, and Cherry could feel the relief in his voice. Cherry knew that it wouldn't be easy, but he was determined to move on and find someone who truly loved and respected them.

Cherry picked up the phone and dialed Kiriko's number, feeling a mix of apprehension and dread.

"Hello, babe~" Kiriko answered, he could hear the plasticness in her voice. He didn't waste any time, and immediately asked Kiriko to come over.

When she arrived, Cherry could not see the fear in her eyes. It's like nothing happened.

They sat down and Cherry told Kiriko everything, from the beginning of their relationship to the present. Kiriko didn't listened intently, and Cherry still could not see the remorse and regret in her eyes.

She didn't mind at all, it's as if he was just yapping about something.

"Are you done talking, babe?" Kiriko softly said, as she sat down in Cherry's lap. She tried kissing him but he's not facing her. "Did you even listened to what I've said?" Cherry panned.