Chapter 23: Come Over

NSFW Chapter ahead! Also, listen to Wine Pon You by Doja Cat while reading this chapter hehe!

𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 who wore her heart on her sleeve. She was a poet at heart, and Cherry's word of confession flowed like a river, effortlessly and unstoppably. His confession had left Raiko reeling. She had always known that he was special, but hearing him admit that he felt the same way about her was a revelation. 

As she sat in her room, trying to process her emotions, her thoughts turned to his body. She slapped herself when she noticed that she was drooling over Cherry's body and face. "What the hell am I thinking," she asked herself and shook her head. 

Meanwhile, as Cherry lay in his bed, staring up at the ceiling, he couldn't shake the feeling that he needed someone by his side. It was Raiko; he wanted her to hold him and make him feel alive again. And so, with a heavy heart, he reached for his phone and dialed her number.

Of course, Raiko was a girl unlike any other. She was fiery and passionate, with a spirit that burned brightly like a bonfire on a summer's night. But she was also vulnerable, and Cherry could sense that she was struggling with something deep inside her.

"Hey princess, you still up?" he asked over the phone.

"Y-yeah, why?" she stuttered.

"Do you want to come over?" Cherry asked her.

"What?" Raiko's heart beat fast; mind raced as she tried to process Cherry's unexpected request. She had always been hesitant about spending the night with someone, preferring to keep her body and emotions to herself. 

But something about Cherry's voice made her want to say yes."Um, sure," she finally replied, her voice barely above a whisper.Cherry's heart swelled with joy as he heard Raiko's agreement. He knew that she was special, and he wanted to be with her in a way that went beyond just words. He hung up the phone and started getting ready for her arrival, his heart pounding in his chest with anticipation.

 Of course, Raiko knew what he was asking for, for God's sake she wasn't that dumb; and she wasn't sure if she was ready to give herself so completely to another person. But in the end, she couldn't resist the pull of his words, the way they wrapped around her like a warm embrace.

As she arrived at Cherry's apartment, she could feel the tension in the air between them. It was like walking into a storm cloud, thick and heavy with emotion. But Cherry didn't shy away from it; instead, he drew her closer and closer until they were standing face to face.