Chapter 4: Little Lady

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐃, she looked at Langa who's currently glaring at shadow while the clown ass looking guy were still smirking. While Reki on the other hand, is getting nervous. He just got into a beef with the big guy before and it wasn't safe. At all.

"And you think you'll be the boss once I lose? Talk about nonsense." she spat and grabbed Reki's hand.

"I'll skate." the red haired boy sternly said, and she gave him a 'what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about' face.

He took a deep breath, "Give me my board, Langa. I'm going to—wait, what is that?! Why are you putting duct tape on my board?!" his worried face became furious when his eyes landed at Langa who's currently taping his feet to the board.

"I'm going to skate." the sky blue haired boy said, "Haaah? are you kidding me?! Do you even know how to skate?!" Reki yelled at him as he helped langa to stand up properly.

Raiko's eyes widened—remembering the fact that Langa doesn't know how to skate. "What the hell is happening? Why is he being stubborn now?" she thought. Langa just giggled and ruffled Reki and her hair,

"Trust me, I'm going to win." he said and smiled at them.

Shadow grinned at them, "I don't care which one of you are going to skate. but i'm going to name my prize then." he creepily said and approached them with his proud face.

"My prize will be..you~" the clown looking guy exclaimed as he pointed his index finger at Raiko. Reki was about to throw hands at him but she stopped him, and took a deep breath.

She smirked at shadow and raised her eyebrows, "Okay then, but if we win against you. The winning prize is.." she softly said. "I'm going to break your board." she loudly spat, making the crowd scream even more.

"Such a big talk for a lady like her!"

"But what if they lose? we all know shadow is deceitful!"

That's what they can hear, this is why she hate crowds or even cheering team, all they do is to side whoever they think is right and whoever they think is going to win. Shadow laughed at her bet, "And why do you want to break my board?" he asked her.

She scoffed, "Why? Do you want me to break that thing down there instead?" she deadpanned and gave him her deadliest glare, she's wearing a mask but her facial expression is clearly saying that she's really serious about this thing. She ran her finger through her hair who's currently covering her face, since she just loosely tied it.

Raiko grabbed Reki's hand and reassured him, "We have no choice but to put our trust in Langa for this one. I'm sure he can skate, for a little bit." she said, her facial expression softened.

Raiko is known on their neighborhood as the calm and out going girl, she's also slightly famous for helping her neighbors to fix their electricity generator and even their bathroom tap—plus she often gets into fights when she's being robbed by some random gangsters while she's on her way to their school.

She's brave and all, but when it comes to Reki she's the softest girlie you'll ever see.

She turned her eyes to Langa, who's currently having his calmest face that he can make, "Oi, why do you need to put on those duct tape?" Reki asked

"If I don't do this, it'll fall off under my feet and it'll be dangerous." he calmly answered.

"Stupid! If you're going to skate like that you'll get totally bruised up when you bail!" Reki worriedly said, "And hey! Raiko's life depends on this!!" he added.

Raiko may look composed, but the truth is—she wanted to pee so bad because of her nervousness. She don't wanna be with that soggy clown looking guy. She just wanted to go home, 'Ah, I should've enrolled myself to the prep school or listened to Manager Oka to stay at home..' she thought.

"I'll be fine. Reki, Raiko. Just trust me with this one, I got this." Langa reassured them once again. "...probably" he mumbled but Raiko heard it.

"Probably?! Langa, I'm—"

"Which one of you will be skating with me? Well, i don't mind if i'm against both of you at once!~" Raiko's sentence was cut off by shadow as the crowd cheered at him once again.

"Shoot, this will not do good for us. I'm going to skate!" Reki stubbornly said.

"But Reki, you're injured" Langa and Raiko said in unison.

Many people were looking at them, and Reki was obviously nervous. But Langa is still calm in the midst of this event. The red haired boy faced Langa, "I'm better off than a complete novice like you!" he spat and shoot a glare at Langa.

"Reki, calm down." Raiko tried to calm the boy. He took a deep sigh and run his fingers through his hair, "I'll do it." he sternly said.

"No, he will be the one skating." a soothing voice behind Raiko said as they took a step forward and tapped Langa's shoulder.

"Cherry? Oh my gosh~"

"No way!! The AI Skater?!"

"Cherry Blossom?!"

The crowd gossiped about this pink haired man suddenly making an appearance between a fight. Cherry smiled at Reki and Raiko, and made an eye contact with her which made her look away instantly.

"It's that guy earlier.." she whispered underneath her mask. "Oh, you're the guy from that place.." Langa mumbled,

Cherry closed his eyes for a bit and sighed, he smiled at Langa and Reki "Even if an amateur, if he gets on a board here. He has to skate, no matter what—and that's the rule here." he said with his usual soft and calming voice.

Reki grabbed her and go to a spot where they can't interfere with the beef—but they can still see the participants on the wide multiple screen in front of them.

'He's..so ethereal..' she thought to herself her eyes shone while staring at him—without knowing he was staring back at her, but now he's much more near her.

"Do you know that staring is rude, little lady?" he said to her as he smirked, his striking appearance really got her. Aside from langa whom she called beautiful—Cherry is the first man that made her heart beat for the first time after a while.

"I'm getting bored! Let's skate already!" Shadow yelled, looking like he's getting bored—making Raiko look away and immediately bowed at Cherry.

"I'm so sorry, I got lost in my thoughts because of this chaos." she quickly said and turned her eyes to Langa who's currently positioning himself to get ready to race.

The loud sirens has soon started, the excited crowd were cheering for who's who and the lights one by one turned on.

"1! 2! 3! GO!" the crowd screamed on top of their lungs, Raiko closed her eyes, "What are you doing on a place like this, little lady? You seem like a girl who doesn't have a single interest on skating." Cherry whom she didn't notice that was standing beside her, along with Reki who's currently clinging to Joe due to his nervousness.

She turned her gaze to him, and smiled (even though she was wearing a mask) "Well I was just—" when she was about to answer him, she turned her eyes back to the wide screen in front of them showing the sky blue haired boy that's still not starting to skate yet.

"WHAT IS HE DOING?!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I didn't proof-read these new chapters yet, so if there are errors please tell me.