99 Lᴜғᴛʙᴀʟʟons

"Hold it!" A voice called from behind the group. "I've finally found you."

Barely being able to reach the town to return to Joseph and Jotaro; J. Geil's partner had returned to finish a fight that he didn't know already ended. The revolver was back in his hand, appearing out of thin air, followed by various juggling tricks meant as intimidation. No attention was given, however, to result in the gunpoint at the back of the three heads.

"Why are you walking away? You guys just proved you can't beat me! You better run away now if you want to live!" Various gunshots went off with bullets flying towards a vase to spray glass on the ground. "Isn't that right, J. Geil?"

Finally, he was given the attention that he wanted. A set of dirty looks for not only bringing up an old enemy but trying to cause another altercation. It was a pathetic sight of seeing the lone partner try to execute a plan that involved two. The more J. Geil was called without a response, the more pity could be taken on.

"Poor guy," Lilith commented, eyes barely staying on the cowboy for how blinded he was. Beside her, Kakyoin nodded in agreement. His foot went to nudge a piece of broken glass to show the lack of danger.

"He's reliable. He's still trying to scatter the glass around for J. Geil not realizing he's dead."

It took a while for the pieces to connect. The glass vases nearby showed no traces of the Hanged Man. Once more, a call for the hope of appearing at the last minute was made by the man. It was like he was stuck on repeat, or extremely slow to comprehend what was going on.

"Okay now, this is just getting sad." Lilith and the others were growing impatient. "Hey, dummy!" She called out to get his attention. "J. Geil's schedule suddenly filled up with his many appointments in hell."

A low chuckle rumbled at the comment, but it didn't shake away the nervousness starting to come from the man. "Don't try to lie...you can't fool me. There is no way that you can beat his mirror Stand! Even I can't beat his invincible Hanged Man!" The cockiness returned to hide any worries of the truth. Better seen to play aloof, confident in his partner's ability to survive. "Stop joking around," he added to the end with a tip to his hat.

"His body is two or three hundred meters away. Wanna check it out?" Polnareff added more information. He pointed to where the trio had come from and where the deceased body of J. Geil laid.

Barely a second had passed as the cool exterior of the cowboy was broken. He turned around to take off in a quick sprint; "Sure! I'll check it out!"

"What?!" Lilith yelled in confusion.

"Coward! Trying to run away?!" Polnareff yelled at the same time, in the same state of shocking confusion.

There wasn't much distance covered by the cowboy, a punch from around a corner came flying to stop him in his tracks. The familiar black jacket sleeve revealed Jotaro delivering the punch with Joseph standing behind him.

"Jotaro! Mr. Jostar!" Their names were exclaimed at the same time by Kakyoin and Lilith, relief for being safe and stopping their enemy from escape.

"We heard about Avdol. We've buried his body, although rather crudely," Joseph informed.

They wouldn't be able to dwell on the makeshift funeral. There was still the issue to handle the reasoning for why Avdol had to suddenly be buried. All eyes went towards the cowboy on the ground, flailing and pleading to not hurt him anymore.

"Although the man with two right hands ambushed Avdol, the real reason he died was because of Hol Horse's bullet. What should we do with him?" Kakyoin brought up the facts. The ordeal was similar to a court hearing of whether the defendant was found guilty or not. This one was definitely guilty.