Oɴʟʏ Tɪᴍᴇ

"Ugh....come on....."

Lilith grunted against the locked door after another failed attempt of trying to get it opened. Jotaro strode over to the front desk to grab the guest book. He returned back to the girl groaning from not making any progress.

"I can't get the damned door open, couldn't even pick it since I don't have anything. We can look for a back way."

Jotaro didn't speak, barely acknowledging whatever she said. He switched places with Lilith to stand in front of the door. With one kick, the door flew open followed by Jotaro handing the guest book to Lilith.

"Hold on to this. Wait here and keep your ears open when that old woman talks."

"Hm? What does that have to do with the book?" Lilith questioned. She flipped to the page where they signed their fake names then closed it to look back at Jotaro; who was making his way inside the room. "Can you quit walking away when barely giving me any idea of what you're planning!"

Lilith hid by the wall after Jotaro walked inside the room where the old woman stood in front another door. She looked nervous at the rude entrance of the teen.
"What...What is this? You didn't knock and walked in..What's wrong? You scared me!"

"Excuse you but I kinda knocked," Lilith thought, holding back her tongue to not give away where she was. With the help of Isis, she used her Stand to give her a better view of inside of the room to see what was going on.

"I'm here to find Polnareff," Jotaro spoke. "You said I didn't knock? I did. Maybe you were to focused on what you were doing to hear me, old woman."

The old woman was quiet. She stared at the intruder to look for some sort of weakness; a predator stalking their prey.

"Have you seen him?" Jotaro asked once more. "Do you know where he is?"

The silence made Lilith grow worried. Isis shook it's head to signify that there wasn't any danger...yet.

The old woman put on a smile along with a kind outward appearance.
"Of course I know. I know where Mr. Polnareff is, Mr. Jotaro. In the bathroom. I just saw him go in there!"

Lilith's ears stood high at attention after hearing Jotaro's name come from the old woman. Jotaro's stoic face didn't break but he as well picked up the fact his actual name was used despite it never being said out loud. Neither side wanted to break their act to try to get the other side to fall for their facade or break the other side.

"So, he's in there? Is it behind that door?" Jotaro asked while walking towards a wooden door on the opposite wall where he entered.

"Yes, the bathroom is behind that door...at the very end of the hallway." Behind Jotaro's back, the old woman pulled out a large pair of metal scissors.
Lilith nor Isis couldn't see the sharp object due to the woman's back covering it well. The old woman moved fast, holding the scissors out to stab at Jotaro's back.

"Lilith...!" Isis called for warning at the sneak attack. Swiftly, Lilith made her appearance known by walking into the room.
"Hey, have you found him yet?" Her voice made the old woman falter; tripping dangerously with the scissors.

"Eh? No, not yet." Jotaro looked down at the old woman. Both him and Lilith put on a mask of fake concern that was more sarcastic. "Hey, hey, that was dangerous. You fell with your scissors. Good thing nothing serious happened."

Lilith nodded, walking over to closely examine the old woman but still kept some distance. "Yeah, that was a little reckless? I didn't scare you that made you trip, did I?"

The old woman was starting to sweat profusely now. She was in a corner after being tricked by two teens.

"Even though your on the ground I still have something to ask you. Why did you call me Jotaro? I never told you my name. Neither has anyone else. I want to know."