Dɪʀᴛʏ Wᴏʀᴋ

Steely Dan was abusing the control he had over the group, specifically Jotaro who was seen as the strongest member. Jotaro was walking behind the enemy Stand User and Lilith was more or less forced to be at Steely Dan's side with one of his arms staying wrapped around her shoulders. They seemed to be walking around aimlessly until they suddenly stopped near a water ditch.

"Hm, a ditch..." Steely Dan looked over the clearing thoughtfully. "I can probably jump over it but it'll be dangerous if I trip and twist my ankle."

"Then let's walk around." Lilith rolled her eyes at the simple solution. Unamused and wanting to stop whatever he had planned.

"Yes, but that would be too much of a hassle." Steely Dan acted like he came up with a sudden idea. He looked to Jotaro with the returning deviousness of plotting something. "Hey, Jotaro. Make a bridge with your body and let us pass." Jotaro didn't react, just looking over to see if he was being serious. "What? You're not going to do it?"

"You...What the hell are you talking about now?" Jotaro questioned, both he and Lilith looking at Steely Dan to see what he would do.

"I'M TELLING YOU TO BE A BRIDGE, JACKASS!!!" Steely Dan kicked a nearby post. The pain undoubtedly was felt even worse by Joseph.

Lilith's eyes widened. She gave a gentle nudge to get Steely Dan to back away from the post. "Seriously, can't we just go around?! What the hell is your problem?" Behind her, Jotaro was setting himself to be a human bridge. He stretched himself out to take the space of the clearing. Steely Dan's smirk and eyes directed to behind her that made Lilith look at the embarrassing scene.

"No point now when we have an easy way across. Ladies first."

Standing near the edge, Lilith looked down at Jotaro's stretched-out body. A gulp was forced down and she hesitated to take a step forward. The thought of jumping across crossed her mind, but looking over her shoulder at the watchful gaze of Steely Dan made her assume that he wasn't going to let that happen. "I'm sorry." She whispered for Jotaro to hear. To make it easy for him, she quickly crossed over on her toes to make her steps light.

As she was going to step to the other side, she was pulled back by her arm to stay standing on Jotaro's back. "Why are you in such a rush? Enjoy the view for a while. When are you going to get the chance to be on such a strong-built bridge." Steely Dan kept a hold on Lilith, forcing her into an awkward dance on Jotaro. Annoyed at being played with, Lilith stomped on his foot to be released. Carefully hopping over to the other side, she guiltily looked over with her hands wringing her wrists.

"I didn't mean to. You shouldn't have grabbed me and just let go."

Steely Dan wasn't amused. When he got off of Jotaro, he made sure to leave a mark by purposely stepping on his hand. It didn't go unnoticed, the action wanted to be as clearly seen as possible. While Steely Dan went on ahead, expecting them to catch up; Lilith waited for Jotaro to get up at the ditch. She didn't say anything. They didn't even have to look at each other to know that the day was only going to feel longer. Whatever Joseph, Kakyoin, and Polnareff were trying to do, hopefully, they worked fast before anything dirtier could be done.

"Come on. Before he does something stupid." Lilith simply stated. She watched with a slight tilt to her head as he seemed to take importance on writing in a pocket notebook. To understand what he was writing, she peered around from behind to see a list of various actions delivered from Steely Dan. "It should be 'forced to be a bridge/dancefloor," she commented. It caught his attention and his look made her face away. "Make every cent count, down to the smallest penny," she added her final thought, walking away without seeing if what she said was used.

The two continued to follow after their enemy to do whatever they could to stop him from causing any harm. The trio stopped once more at Steely Dan's sudden pause.