27. On display

Dean's POV:

Both of us wake up with a massive hangover. I can't remember the last time I drunk so much. Although it didn't seem quite so bad last night, I'm really done now.

"I'll grab us some painkillers, ok?", I ask while groaning, Kiara simply nods.

While waiting for the tablets to unfold their work, Kiara and I simply cuddle up in bed and grab a quick shower as soon as the headache gets bearable.

"Even brushing my teeth, felt like it was fucking my head up even more", Kiara groans, while slipping into her jeans. It's a rare sight and I must say her ass looks smashing in it.

"We better grab some breakfast", I say while watching her. She's got this fucking hot new lace lingery on, she bought this week. It's in an ice blue and makes me want to unpeel her right away again.

"I want a hangover breakfast", she claims.

"And what would that be? Scrambled eggs, bacon and all that?"

"Shit no, that's too much work. Besides there's nothing over a McDonalds burger and coke when you feel like this."

"Serious? You want to put that garbage down your throat?"

"Hey, not everyone is such a healthy freak like you are. Honestly pizza or burgers are the best when you're so hangover."

I roll my eyes, I'm sure decent nutrition is far better, but the heck. My girl wants McDonalds, she can have it. "Fine."

****

Kiara devours the burger as if it's the best thing she's ever eaten. And to my surprise I do feel a little better after gobbling down some of that junk food myself, weird shit.

While Kiara has just left for the toilet my phone buzzes.

Nadine: We need to talk!!!!

What the fuck? What the hell does she want from me. She's not written to me personally for a couple of months now and I sure don't intend to change it. Annoyed I chuck my phone away. Kiara notices my change of mood immediately and asks me about it.

"Ah it's nothing, just an annoying message. Not worthwhile talking about."

"I just recieved a message where and when the race is today. Will you be coming?"

I know better by know, than to argue about it. She wouldn't listen anyway and my still slightly throbbing head, tells me to simply go with it.

"Sure. But do you think you'll be ok? I mean because of the hangover?"

"It's still a couple of hours to go I'll be fine by then. Perhaps we can chill a little on the couch until then?"

Reaching home, the paparazzi is waiting for us again. Thank god we just need to drive past them and can go straight from the garage into my apartment.

"Shit how will we get past them, when we go to the race? What if they follow us?", Kiara questions worried.

"We'll take my secret escape exit and a not so eye catching car, we should be fine then. But don't laugh about it, it's only a car I got especially for occasions I need to get out secretly, whithout any attention. It was more meant for emergencies, but well guess it will do this way too."

"What car is it?"

"A Vauxhall Corsa", I admit a little embarrassed thinking about all my other cars, or hers. Don't get me wrong it's not a bad car, it's just not the typical car one of us would usually drive. Which is the actual intention about it, as we'll be more in disguise.