11. Night ride

Kiara's POV:

The look on Dean's face is priceless. To be honest I was afraid about what he might think of me, doing illegal stuff. Right now I can see lust written all over his face, his eyes have darkend and the bulge pressed against my ass are both proof of the lust shining in his eyes.

And yet there is more, something I can't quite deciphere.

"Hey is that your Lamborghini?", Nora asks Dean while bashing her lashes at him. This girl is unbelievable, even with Dean's arms wrapped around me she starts touching his biceps. She has absolutely no boundaries, this little piece of shit.

To my satisfaction Dean flinches back from her touch, which doesn't stop her from moving even closer.

"Will you be in the race? I'd be on your side", she tries keeping it up, licking her bottom lip which only disgusts me.

"Back off bitch, go and find Brad or who ever is willing to fuck you", I snap at her.

"You don't know if this good-looking guy isn't willing to fuck me. I mean it wouldn't be the first time someone rather switches from your lame useless ass to mine, right?", clenching my jaws and fists tight, it takes all my composure not to smash this bitch's face against the hot engine of my car.

"Lame, useless ass?", Dean takes me by surprise by speaking up and then laughing out loud. "You obviously don't know anything about Kiara, because she's anything but what you just said", he defends me. That's the first time in my life anyone has ever defended me.

"Oh believe me I know Kiara too well, we are best friends for firteen years now. She can't satisfy you the way I can."

"Oh so you are the cheating bitch I guess, you shouldn't title yourself as best friend", he firmly spits at her, making me feel really good. Even if I don't need him to fight my battles. "Sorry to break it to you, but you are way out of Kiara's league. So pack it up."

Huffing she storms off and I can't help but chuckle. And all the other guys around us start laughing out loud. Even if we are enemies on the street, we are like a huge family and none of them like what Nora and Brad did to me.

"Forget that bitch, she doesn't even belong here and she holds nothing on you Sweetheart", Marcus says while walking over to us. "You deserve better than them."

Dean behind me starts to tense up and his grip on me tightens. Especially as soon as Marcus starts checking me out in a very obvious way, like he always does with a smirk on his face. Marcus is very good looking, probably one of the best-looking drivers amongst our lot, next to Brad, but all I've ever felt for him is friendship. And I know when I'm in deep shit, he'd always be there for me just as Sean.

"Ready for a fast ride?", he smirks at me.

"Oh you know I'm always ready", I know I am pushing my luck with Dean right now, but this is all part of the game here. If he wants to be here, he needs to deal with it. I'm usually the only female driver amongst us and I use that against all the guys here. Distraction comes first, for new ones underestimating me and then there's the race.

"You only get to have a fast ride with me, you hear me?", Dean whispers into my ear while slightly pushing himself harder against my back.

"We've got a clear slot in fifteen minutes", a loud voice calls out, interrupting us. "So start getting ready."

"You staying to watch me?", I look up at Dean. "Although you should probably leave, if you get caught here, it would be terrible."

"Don't worry about me Honey, I'm not leaving and sure as hell, do I want to watch you. Are you good?"