40. Breaking

Kiara's POV:

I've had two damn days to get myself mentally prepared for the trip tomorrow, but it seems impossible to prepare myself for it. To top it off any time I left my office for whatever reason, if it was for a coffee, to get the paper refilled, to come or leave, pick up things from Gina or whatever. Dean would be in the hallway.

It was nearly as if he knew the exact moment to appear, which was creepy and at the same time I felt this incredible pain any time I saw him. And if I wouldn't know better I'd say he looked pained too. Probably pained having to spend the weekend with me. That's why he's also acting so crazy around everyone.

Apparently, his mood has been really bad again and the whole office is suffering. He's been yelling at anyone who wasn't doing their work, or what he thought wasn't decent work. Gina has started stuttering again when ever he was close. Is she attracted to him him? Most definitely, but I think her stuttering actually comes due to his intimidating aura.

On Wednesday she chuckled and whispered to me, that's how'd she imagine Christian Grey's aura to be. Well he might not be as extreme as Christian Grey, but there sure are some things alike. He needs total control, he's intimidating, extremly successful, filthy rich, extremly good looking, well and he likes bondage and spanking. The amount of times he tied me up or even used toys on me. But not as extreme as Christian Grey.

Damn I'm not even allowed to think about these things, they're just going to send me into this painful spiral again.

I think it's even the first time I've seen Trish work, I mean really work. He must have scared the shit out of her to manage that. It might sound mean, but it amused me to see her like that.

All of those office doors which usually stand open, to catch more of the gossip going on, have been closed to avoid his wrath. I'm luckily the only one, who has been spared from his moods. He probably knew better than to mess with me, especially if he needs me to go to this meeting with him.

Once I've packed my suitcase, I groan and let myself fall on to the couch next to Tyler.

"What the fuck am I doing Ty? On a business trip I can't avoid him and it was a god damn business trip that started all this shit."

"You're lying, you know both of you were in for each other before that. That business trip just made those last strings snap. Was that actually before or after the bikini? I never got the deeds from him. I mean Jesus who could have held back after it."

"Thanks so you're just telling me, wearing that bikini in front of him made me to the piece of meat he obviously saw in me. I should have never worn that god damn thing."

"True nude would have been even better. Jesus imagine my phone ringing with you like that", a dirty grin appears on his face, while he folds his hands behind his head as if he was just trying to imagine it.

"Cut it off you perv", and a cushion lands flush into his face.

"Ey that damn nose still hurts", he complains taking his hands to his nose.

"Shit I'm so sorry", oh my god I had forgotten his broken nose and guilt flushes through my body. I lean in, to check his nose thoroughly.

Suddenly I get pushed back slightly. "Sweetheart it's nice to know you didn't want to hurt me. But if you don't stop straddeling me and take your fucking hot tits out of my face, the pain I'll be having will be a lot worse. You're my friend alright, but you're stil a fucking hot woman too."

Oh my god, I was so panicked about his nose I automatically moved over to look at it, not thinking of the position or the low-cut tank top I was wearing. At least I wasn't sitting on his lap, I was only kneeling over him.