Surprise for Tony

Y/n's POV
Due to the fact that I'm insanely bored, I've decided to go bother our friendly neighbourhood Iron Man. I walk into the lab, Tony working on yet another suit. I sit on a table near him, interesting enough he hasn't realized I'm here. "What ya doin?" I sing cheekily.

"What do you want Y/n, I'm busy?" Tony asks, his statement muffled by the  screwdriver in his mouth.

"I know you're busy. That's why I ask what you are doing," I quip with a chuckle.

"I'm building a new suit," He responds shortly. I tilt my head slightly, glaring at the man.

"You're an ass you know that?"

"That I do know," He grins over at me. I stick my tongue out at him before picking up his coffee cup and taking a sip. "You do know that's my coffee right?"

"Mhmm," I hum before taking another sip. He walks over to me and stands in front of me. He takes his cup of coffee out of my hands and downs the rest of it. "Have you drank any water today?"

He rolls his eyes before turning to go back to what he was doing. I grab his arm and pull him back. "Have you drank water?"

"I don't remember," He grumbles, clearly annoyed. 

"You're gonna burn yourself out if you don't drink water Tony," I mumble. "When was the last time you got sleep?"

I watch as he brings his hand to his head, trying to remember. "I, uh, I don't remember. I just, I gotta get this suit done Y/n," He goes back towards his suit. I sigh heavily before hopping off the table. I leave the lab and head to the kitchen. I pull out my phone and open up my uber eats app. 

"Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y? What's Tony's favourite fast food place?" I ask the A.I.

"Mr Stark is particularly fond of Burger King,"

"Thanks," I order two cheeseburger and fries combos. It'll be here in fifteen minutes. Perfect. I run up to Tony's room and grab a pair of his pajama pants and one of his shirts. I head to my room and place the clothes on my bed. I take out my tray that I eat with, so Tony can eat his food. I then walk back to the lab. I walk up behind Tony and wrap my arms around his waist, leaning my head on his back. "Take a break," 

"Y/n I'm busy," He sighs. I place a soft kiss to the back of his neck.

"You're stressed and tense. You need a break," I reach up and take the wrench out of his hand, placing it on the table. I then turn his body around so he's facing me. "You really need a break babe," He rests his head on mine with a sigh.

"Fine," He agrees. I take his hand and lead him upstairs and into my room. 

"Change into your pajamas. I'm gonna grab your food,"

"Food?" He asks.

"I got you burger king," I watch as he tiredly smiles at me. I go to leave but he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. He places his lips on mine, his arms wrapping around my waist. My hands cup his face as I pull away. I peck his lips before running downstairs and grab Tony's food. I run back upstairs and see Tony getting into bed. I put the tray over him and place the food on it. I then grab a water bottle from my mini fridge and place it on the tray before crawling into bed beside him. 

I watch as he happily eats his food, a child like smile on his face. "Thank you," He says, his mouth full.

I chuckle lightly. " You're adorable, you know that?" He nods, finishing the last of his food before placing it on the floor. He then turns over, laying his head on my chest and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Wanna watch a movie?" I feel him nod. I grab the remote and turn on the tv. I scroll through Netflix, looking for something to watch. I decide on Vampire Diaries. Before the episode even starts I hear quiet snores. I look down and see Tony peacefully sleeping. I brush some of his hair out of his face with a smile, before placing a kiss to his forehead. "I love you Tony Stark," He shifts slightly, his eyes opening.

"Your stomach is making noises," He mumbles. I chuckle lightly. 

"I know," I smile down at him.

"Why?" He asks.

"Cause that's what happens when you're pregnant," I respond cheekily. 

"Oh that makes sense," He yawns, laying his head back down. He then shoots up, my words finally clicking in his head. "Pregnant!?" 

"Mhmm," I nod. He looks at my stomach, then back at me, then back at my stomach. 

"You're pregnant? With my kid?" He asks.

"No Bucky's, yes yours you idiot," I laugh. 

"How far along are you?" He asks. 

"Four months," I answer.

"You didn't tell me!? You've been pregnant for four months and you didn't tell me!?" He exclaims.

"You've been shacked up in that lab for four months. I've tried talking to you but you wouldn't listen," I shrug simply. He places a kiss on my forehead. 

"I am so sorry Angel," He brushes some hair out of my face. "Do you know what the gender is?" 

"The genders are a girl and a boy," I answer.

"Twins!?" 

"Twins," He kisses me hard, smiling into it. 

"We're gonna be parents," He breathes.

"Yes we are," I smile. "My sister wants me to name the girl after her,"

"You want to name the girl baby Natasha?" He asks. 

"Maybe. It's cute. A mini Nat," I smile at the thought.

"We'll think about it," He kisses my cheek before laying down with his head beside my stomach. "Hey guys," He whispers. "I'm your dad. Sorry I haven't been around. Thanks to your mom, I'm here now. I hope you guys are like her cause I'm an asshole sometimes,"

"Tony!" I laugh. "Don't swear in front of the kids,"

"They don't know what I said," He snickers before put his head on the pillow beside me. "Well, we better get some sleep. I love you Y/N,"

"I love you too Tony," I turn over and he lays behind me, his arm wrapped around my waist. He places a small kiss to my neck.

"You're gonna be a great mom Angel," He whispers.

"And you're gonna be a great dad my love," My eyelids grow heavy as sleep takes over.