Rhinstone

Hope you enjoy this @PrincezzJasmine2 thank you for the suggestion!

Smut-ish

Y/n's POV

I pull out a small yellow rhinestone. "Tony what the hell is this?" I ask with a laugh looking at the rhinestone that was probably bought at the dollar store.

"iPhone you're up," Tony exclaims.

"Did you just call me a phone?" Vision asks confused.

"Vis, we all know that asking Tin Man over here, logical questions, is like asking a wall to jump," I joke.

"Haha, very funny. Get in the closet," Tony mutters pushing Vision and I into the closet. The door closes behind us. I reach up to try to pull the string to turn on the light but struggle. The light suddenly turns on and I see Vision standing over me. I swallow hard, his eyes piercing back into mine.

"So you understand the concept of this game right?" I ask.

"Y/n I am an android capable of many things and have extensive knowledge of human concepts and games," Vision chuckles.

"Right, right," I mutter slightly embarrassed. "So, do you, I mean you don't have to, but do you want to--" I'm cut off by him pressing his lips onto mine. Despite him being a robot he feels human. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. His hands rest respectfully on my waist. He pulls away, looking deep into my eyes. As though he was looking for my consent to continue. I nod with a smile, which he returns. He begins placing soft kisses down my jaw line before continuing down my neck. Nipping at the skin at the base of my neck. His hands slowly move to the back of my thighs before picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he presses me up to the wall. He nips a little harder causing a small whimper to leave my lips.

"You're quite needy aren't you darling." He chuckles right next to my ear before placing a light kiss right beside it. Butterflies erupt in my stomach at his words.

"Jesus Vis," I groan out and he grinds his hips into mine. "You such a tease,"

"That may be true, but if you don't like it I can stop,"

"No!" I say a little too quickly causing him to smirk.

"That's what I thought," He smiles against my skin. His human form is quite handsome. His pearly blue eyes shining with lust and delight. I run my fingers through his blonde hair before pulling him in for a kiss. I pull away my lips ghosting his.

"If I wanted to, I could make you scream my name Vis," I warn seductively, a smirk resting on my lips. I feel his breathing catch in his throat and feel pressure against my entrance through my shorts. I chuckle lightly, knowing I've gotten to him. I press my lips to his once more, my tongue slipping into his mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance, him winning in the end. I tug on his hair lightly.

Before I can even blink, he has both my hands pinned above my head. I raise my eyebrows at him playfully. He smiles before kissing down my neck. His other hand playing with hem of my shirt. He lifts it slightly, placing his hand in my warm skin, tracing circles with his thumb. I lean my head against the wall, my body becoming like putty in his hands.

"Times up!" Tony calls as he walks in. Vision drops me to the floor. Tony looks between the both of us before walking out. Vision and I both walk out of the closet, Nat and Wanda giggling at the marks on my neck.

"The immaturity in this room is unbelievable," I laugh before grabbing Visions hand and teleporting us to my room.

"What are we doing in here?" Vision asks as I pull off my shirt.

"I'll give you a hint," I chuckle, unclamping my bra and letting it fall to the ground. I watch his eyes widen before he smirks. "Well you just gonna stand there?" I blink and he's in front of me, his lips on mine. His hand reaches up, taking a fistful of my hair and pulling slightly so my head it tilted up. He bites lightly on my earlobe before whispering.

"This will be fun,"