A Pair Of Glasses

I reach into the bag and pull out Tony's signature glasses. I chuckle before putting them on. "The names Stark, Tony Stark. Genius, Billionaire, Playboy Philanthropist," I joke causing everyone to burst into laughter throughout the room. 

"Alright Y/n, just get in the damn closet," Tony says whilst rolling his eyes. We both walk into the closet and Clint shuts the door behind us. I stand by the wall awkwardly. I mean Tony and I always get under each other's skin. I mean sure I find him attractive but I've never pursued that, I'm not sure why to be honest. I carefully take the glasses off and step towards Tony, or at least I think it's Tony; it's really dark in here. 

"I believe these belong to you, Sir," I chuckle lightly as I attempt to put them on his face. 

"Shit!" He exclaims. My eyes widen as I realize I may have poked him in the eye.

"Oh crap, I'm so sorry," I apologize with a small laugh as I step closer to make sure he's ok. My hand suddenly connects with his chest and I freeze. His warm breath fans my forehead as we both stand there, neither of us moving. I look up at him to see he's already looking down at me. Before I know what's happening, his lips are on my mine. Or mine are on his. I don't know who kissed first. His arms snake around my waist as I wrap mine around his neck, his glasses falling out of my hands. His tongue slides into my mouth and expertly dominates my own. I run my fingers through his hair, deepening the kiss. He bites my bottom lip, tugging as he pulls away from the kiss, before kissing down my neck. He bites down a little harder on my neck and a small moan slips past my lips. He smirks against my skin cockily before lifting my shirt above my head. 

He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He looks up at me with darkened, lustful eyes. He unclips my bra. I take it off, chucking it somewhere. He lifts me up a little higher so his face is right in front of my breasts. He blows lightly on my chest and I intake a breath at the sudden cool air. My nipple harden and he smiles at my bodies reaction before taking one of my nipples in between his teeth, tugging lightly. I moan lightly at the feeling. My hands tangle in his hair as he sucks and nips at my breasts. I grind into him, causing him to groan into my chest. "Oh fuck," I mumble. He pulls away and kisses the base of my neck. He stops for a moment, panting lightly, his head resting on my chest.

"I would love to continue but our times about to--"

"Shut up," I reattach my lips to his, tugging on his hair as I kiss him hard. His hands squeeze my ass hard and I moan into the kiss. The door suddenly opens. 

"Oh shit, my bad," Clint quickly closes the door. I break away from the kiss, biting Tony's lower lip and tugging lightly. He places me down and I begin putting on my bra and t-shirt. I turn back to Tony and he pushes a stray piece of hair behind my ear before pressing his lips to mine but this time the kiss is softer. 

"You know I bother because I have a thing for you, right?" He asks, resting his forehead against mine.  

"You act like a teenage boy Tony," I giggle lightly. He smiles, cupping my cheek with his hand, his thumb caressing my bottom lip.

"I like the sound of your laugh," He says softly. Without a moment of hesitation, I place my lips on his, kissing him hard. He smiles into the kiss before pulling away. We both walk back out to the living room. Clint takes over leading the game while I sit on the couch, Tony sitting on the ground in front of me. I run my hands through his hair lightly as he leans his head on my legs, his arm hooked around my leg as he runs his fingers up and down my leg.