The Test Tube

Fluff <3

Y/n POV

I reach into the bag and pull out  "A test tube?" I ask confused as I look at it. 

"Banner you're up," Tony informs the doctor as I get up and walk towards the closet. I watch as Bruce goes red. I giggle slightly as he walks over to the closet. We both enter and Tony closes the door. There's a awkward amount of silence. 

"You know you don't have to be nervous Bruce," I chuckle lightly as my eyes adjust to the darkness. 

"Y-yeah I k-know," Bruce manages to sputter out. I inch closer to him. Even with him being the one of the shortest avengers I'm still shorter. "Y/n?" "

Yes," I respond quickly so he knows I'm listening to him, as I stand in front of him. 

"Can-can I kiss you?" He asks. My cheeks heat up. 

"Um, yeah, yeah you can," His hand cups my cheek as he leans in. His lips meet mine. The kiss is soft but loving. My hands wrap around his neck as my hands tangle slightly in his hair. We pull away for air. "For a nerd you're a good kisser," I joke as I look at him, his hands resting on my hips. 

He chuckles. "So are you," He goes to scratch the back of his neck awkwardly but I stop him. 

"No more awkwardness," I say as I pull his collar, placing his hand back on my waist. His lips connect with mine again. He pulls me closer. I pull slightly on his bottom lip causing him to quietly moan against my lips. I smile into the kiss as his hands tighten on my hips. We pull apart for air, resting our foreheads against one anothers as we pant for oxygen. 

"I really like you Y/n," He mutters, his eyes closed in anticipation. 

"I really like you to Bruce," I smile at him before kissing his lips briefly. He intertwines his fingers with mine, kissing the back of my hand softly. Suddenly the door is opened. Tony looks at our hands. 

"Clint you owe me five bucks. Told you they would still be fully dressed," Tony calls out, his voice proud. 

"Oh come on!" Clint exclaims. I walk out of the closet with Bruce. He sits beside me and I rest my head on his shoulder. "I can't believe you guys bet on us," I exclaim with mock disappointment. Clint and Tony just shrug. I chuckle lightly at their antics. I look up at Bruce lovingly. He's so sweet and kind. I'm really glad we played this.

Hey guys this was more of a fluff chapter. Hope you like it and comment who I should do next! Luv y'all.