The Red Ball

Not really smutty but whatever lol

Y/n POV

I reach my hand into the bag and pull out a small red ball. I look at it quizzically. "What's this?" I ask. 

"It's Wanda's," Nat says. I watch as Wanda stands up as we head to the closet. I'm the shortest girl so even Wanda is taller than me. 

"So do you want to-," I'm cut off by Wanda smashing her lips into mine. I put my arms around her neck and entangle my hands in her long red hair. Her hands wrap around my waist. She pulls me closer so her body is flush up against mine. She pulls her lips away from mine and kisses slowly down my neck.

 I bite my inner cheek to hold back a moan as she kisses my sweet spot. She smirks against my skin. She moves her head to my ear. "I know you want to," she whispers seductively, her teeth grazing my ear. I small moan escapes my lips. She begins lifting my shirt. I lift it over my head. She then picks me up and lays me on the floor. She goes to continue kissing my neck but I flip us over. I straddle her waist and pull my hair into a messy ponytail. 

I then lean down and kiss down her jaw and neck. She moans as I suck on her sweet spot. I sit up and look at my little love bite. "That's gonna leave a mark," I chuckle. 

"Good," she smiles before quickly flipping up back over. She then starts kissing down towards my chest. She kisses the tops of my breast before continuing to kiss lower. She gets to my hips and kisses each one. She then slowly starts pulling down my pants. Suddenly the door swings open. 

"Tony!" I yell and I quickly stand up while pulling up my pants. 

"My bad but times up," I get dressed and Wanda and I walk back outside. She sits down beside me and I lay down with my head in her lap. She plays around with my hair. Tony and Steve then walk into the closet. "Yeaaaah!" I yell. Tony sticks up his middle finger at me. I make a kiss face. Today was fun.