The Metal Armed Action Figure

Y/n POV 

Wanda and Natasha walk out of the closet, Wanda blushing deeply as Nat has a cocky smirk. "Woo!" I cheer teasingly. Wanda smacks me in my arm as she flops down beside me, her cheeks a scarlet red. I can't help but chuckle at her embarrassment.

"Y/n you're up." Tony calls as he shakes the contents of the paper bag. 

"Huh?" I ask turning my attention the billionaire. 

"Yeah Y/n you're up." Wanda repeats as she nudges me forward. I turn and glare playfully at her even though I deserve that. I get up off the couch and walk over to Tony. I rummage through the bag before picking something out.  I lift out a toy soldier with a tinfoil wrapped around one the the arms. My face hardens into the glare. My eyes lock with Bucky who looks just as pissed as me. 

Bucky and I don't necessarily get along. And by don't necessarily get along, we genuinely dislike each other. "Alright, let's get this shit over with." I grumble as I walk into the closet. Bucky walks in soon after mea and the door closes, engulfing us in darkness. "We can just sit around for the seven minutes." I tell him honestly, my arms crossed over my chest as I lean on the wall. 

"Why would we just stand around?" He asks, sounding confused. 

"What do you mean why?" I ask as though he's an idiot. "You hate me that's why. And I'm not to fond of you either," 

"I don't hate you." He mumbles more to himself but I hear it. 

"Yeah right," I chuckle dryly. 

"I don't," He says. I sigh before walking towards him, standing right in front of him so I can see him. 

"How do I know you're not lying." I asking as I look up at his stoic expression. He has a blank look on his face before he leans down, his lips pressing against my own. My eyes widen but eventually flutter closed as I begin kissing him back. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck as his arms snake around my waist, pressing me against him. My hands reach up and tug lightly on his long brown hair that I hate to admit, suits him so well. The kiss is messy and passionate, full of hidden emotions and feelings we've hid from each other and ourselves. 

He pulls away from the kiss before attaching his lips to my jaw, kissing down my neck. He bites down lightly on my neck causing a slight moan to leave my lips. He begins sucking lightly on the spot, most likely leaving a mark. He pulls away and blows lightly on the mark, a shiver running down my spine. His hands grab the hem of his shirt and he lifts it above his head. My eyes trail down his chest and abs. I follow along suit and pull off my shirt. His eyes rake over my body, taking in every curve of my skin. 

He attaches his lips to mine, his hands grasping my hips, his thumbs tracing shapes on my waist. His hand come sup to cup my cheek as his thumb caresses my cheek. The door opens and we immediately break apart. "Time's up," Tony says without opening the door all the way. He then closes the door. Reality dawns on the both of us and we quickly put back on our shirts and exit the room.   

We sit back in our different spots as the game continues. As the game continues our eyes meet everyone once in a while. "I need a beer," Bucky mutters. 

"Grab me one," Sam says.

"No," Bucky says simply. He walk around the back of the couch but bends down by my ear first. "Nice mark," He whispers before leaving the living room.

My face reddens as I train my eyes on the carpet. "Bucky grab me a beer!" Sam yells.

"No!" Bucky yells back. 

"Y/n wants a beer!" Sam lies. 

"Nice try Sam. Y/n doesn't drink beer unless it's (y/f/b)[your favourite beer] and we only have (y/l/f/b)[your least favourite beer]," Bucky yells back before coming back into the living room and sitting on his sofa chair.

"Asshole," Sam mutters.

"Virgin," Bucky retorts. Everyone laughs as Sam argues that he's done it before.