Movie Night~Steve

SMUT WARNING

Y/n POV

We all set up in the theatre room. Getting ready for our weekly movie night. I place the pillows and blankets nicely on the loveseat. I smile as a set of arms wrap around my waist. "Hi Steve," I laugh. He places a kiss to my neck. 

"Alright, enough lovebirds we're starting the movie," Tony says as he shuts off the lights. Steve sits down and I cozy up in his lap, my head resting against his shoulder. I pull two blankets over us. I focus my eyes on the screen as the intro to Narnia begins. My attention is pulled away as Steve slides his hand further up my thigh. I look back at him and he gives me an innocent smile. I narrow my eyes at him before turning around. His hand continues to slide further up. I absentmindedly spread my legs a little wider. I close my eyes as I feel him leaving butterfly kisses on my shoulder, trailing up to my ear. 

"Think you can stay quiet love?" He asks in a low, seductive whisper. I nod ever so slightly. I feel him smile against my skin. I intake a small breath as he rubs me through my panties. I bite my lip as he pushes my underwear to the side. He teasingly slides his finger over my folds. My breath hitches in my throat. "I've hardly touched you and you're already so wet for me," He bites my ear lightly. I try to close my legs, attempting at getting some sort of friction, only to be stopped by Steve. He uses his other hand to stop my legs from closing. 

"Steve, stop," I whisper. 

"Do you really want that though Princess?" He asks, his lips pressed to the back of my ear. I hate to admit it but he's right. I shake my head no. He smiles against my skin before inserting one finger into me. I gasp lightly, my eyes rolling into the back of my skull, saying hello to my brain. "Shh," He teases. He begins pumping his finger in and out at an excruciatingly slow pace. He continues like this for a while before adding a second finger. He proceeds to pump his fingers in and out of me before curling his finger cause a small moan to escape from my lips. 

Luckily for me, no one heard. Steve slowly begins picking up his pace. I lean my head back as my nail dig into the arms of the chair. Steve then stops and takes his fingers out. I whimper quietly at the loss of friction. He brings his fingers to his lips before putting them in his mouth. That sight alone could throw me over the edge. He then uses his other hand to bring my head towards his, connecting our lips. "Oh god guys! If you're gonna make out go to your room!" Tony scolds. Steve and I chuckle before quickly getting up. I run ahead of him to my room as he chases after me. 

We finally get into my room and Steve closes the door before swiftly pinning me to it. I pull him by his collar, crashing my lips into his. His tongue slides past my lips, quickly dominating my own. I pull away and start unbuttoning his shirt. "Someone's eager," He teases.

"I wonder why," I grumble as I finally get the shirt off only for there to be a tank top underneath. "Really Steve," He lifts the tank top over his head.

"Better?" He asks.

"Much," I laugh as he kisses me. He pulls away lifting my shirt off, leaving me in my bra. He then lifts me up but keeps me pinned on the door. I tug at his hair as he kisses me feverishly. He groans into the kiss, turning me on even more. He detaches his lips from my own and begins kisses down my neck, leaving hickies as he goes. He licks a stripe up my neck, stopping at my ear. He bites down lightly on my ear lobe as his hands squeeze my thighs. "Fuck," I mutter as I tug his hair lightly. He walks over to the bed with me still his arms. He places me down as he continues to kiss down. He gets to the waistband of my pajama pants. He smirks up at me as he pulls down my pants and underwear in one go.

He throws my pants and underwear somewhere in the room. He spreads my legs before hovering right over my core. I look down and see him smirking. "Jesus Steve, quit teasing," I groan as I buck my hips. He pushes them back down into the bed, gripping my thighs hard. I'm praying they'll be bruises. 

"What do you want?" He asks.

"I--" I'm cut off by a moan as Steve licks between my folds. 

"Use your words," He says as he comes back up, before diving back in. My back arches at the feeling of him devouring me. 

"I- fuck," He laughs against me, sending vibration throughout my core. "I want you to fuck me!" I say quickly as another moan escapes my lips. He inserts a finger into me as he continues to eat me out, pumping in and out at a fast pace before adding another finger. He curls his fingers, hitting the perfect spot. A moan bubbles out of my lips and it only encourages him. He adds a third finger, stretching me out slightly. I can feel my orgasm about to hit. He then retracts his finger and moves his head away. I whimper. He begins kissing up my body. He reaches behind me and unclasps my bra. 

He throws it somewhere as he takes on of my nipples into his mouth, running his tongue over it as he rolls the other between his fingers. I arch my back into him. I try to close my legs but Steve puts his leg in between mine. He stands up and takes off his pants and underwear. His dick springing up. He climbs back over me, rubbing just the tip at my entrance. God this teasing is getting to me. I quickly flip us over so I'm on top. I line myself up and slide down. My eyes roll back as he fills me completely. I begin slowly rocking back and forth as Steve's hands guide my hips. I then speed up, my breasts bouncing as I move up and down. 

Steve then flips us back over, regraining the control. He pins my hands above my head as he begins thrusting into me, bottoming out with each thrust. The room fills with the sound of moans and slapping of skin. Steve's free hand lift my thigh up, hooking my leg over his shoulder. Changing the angle allows him to perfectly hit my g-spot with every thrust. My eyes roll back as moan of ecstasy escape my lips. "I'm close," I moan.

"Me too Princess, me too," With a comple more thrusts my orgasm takes over my whole body. Black stars shining in front of my eyes as I cum hard. Steve's orgasm hits a couple seconds after mine. He rides out our high with a couple more sloppy thrusts before pulling out. He flops down beside me. I turn over so I'm facing him. I press my lips to his in a soft kiss. I flop back down onto my back as we both calm down our breathing. "So, shower sex?"

I let out a laugh before turning to him. "Of course," He picks me up and races to my bathroom as I let out a string of laughs and giggles.