Chapter six

Dracos POV :
I heard the sound of heels coming my way, the clicking became harder and harder as the girl was on her way to our dinner party. My parents were dressed in their neat clothing like always. there wasn't a day when they tried to relax, they were always busy, too busy with themself instead of noticing me. Lets see if this summer wil change that.

I was sitting in one of our expansive looking dinner table seats, my mother on the end of the table and my father the same on the other side. I was dressed in one of my black suits, playing with my rings as I was waiting for her to join us. It took to long. It was as if she could read my mind, not a second later she approached. Wow.

She stood there, in the middle of the long staircase.
I tried to find the best words to describe her, but I simply couldn't. The only thing that came to my mind was how tremendously beautiful she looked.

I brought myself out of thoughts,
what the hell was I doing?

My father stood up from his chair holding out his glass and so did my mother, they both gave me the stern look to do the same. The girl was now standing in front of her chair which stood opposite of mine. She seemed nervous, i would be.

"A toast on Olivia, may we experience a beautiful summer all together." My mother's lovely voice spoke as she clenched her glass with that of the girl. If that Parker girl only knew what we have planned for her.

I took a sip from my drink and settled down on the dinner table. I watched the girl from the corner of my eyes, she was struggling with her napkin. I gave a small chuckle at the sight which caused her to look up. I couldn't help it. Her blue eyes narrowed at mine for a second, clearly not pleased by my behaviour. Maybe she's not that different as me after all.

"And Miss Parker, how did you spend your summer days at the diggorys every year?"

My fathers loud voice broke the silent peace around us, I knew what he was gonna do, he was going to ask her to tell him her entire life story, to simply make more notes to destroy her. That was the whole plan of this summer after all wasn't it?

"uhm well, we did mostly spend them in their house doing activities together, but we also did a lot of trips to the muggle world sir." Of course, the muggle world. She must be just as stupid as her parents.

"ah i see, how was your.." His words were cut off as a few house elves came to bring dinner. Finally. I saw her eyes widening at the amount of food that approached before her. Silly girl this was only the beginning.

My parents and I, we did this same dinner party every year. Always the same food and always the same questions my parents asked me about school. The only thing that had changed this year was that I wasn't alone in this house anymore, she was there. Lets see for how long this will be.

"What i wanted to ask is, how was your bond with their son? such a tragic accident i can't imagine how that must have felt for them." My father continued his question, his eyes darted on the girl like he was waiting for her to explode. I'm sure he knows what really happened to her friend, he was there himself. Who says he wasn't the one who did it?

"Cedric and i were best friends actually, he felt like a real brother to me and yes, it was indeed a tragic accident which caused for a lot of traumas by a lot of students." I could hear the pain through her voice. I couldn't help but smile inside, she's weak.

I had seen that Cedric boy and her together once on school grounds, always smiling like everyone in that filthy little hufflepuff house, always thinking that they can solve everything with just one smile. Well here me out, you can't.

The rest of our dinner party was filled with the chatter of my mom and dad who sometimes asked a simple yes or no question to me. They left the girl alone. I tried to make some eye contact but she didn't take her gaze off her plate for at least once. Not many girls can risist me, let's see how long she will take.

Olivias POV :

I was walking back to my room again, the comment of Mr Malfoy still spacing trough my head. I know that he knows the real reason why Cedric is dead, otherwise i wouldn't need to be staying in his house for this summer. he just wanted to challenge me, so i accepted. I was Deep in my thoughts as I walked through the hallway and opened the door of what i thought would be my room. it wasn't.

I stood there staring my eyes out in the office of Mr Malfoy. He got something. Something that I thought I would never be able to see again.

My own fathers wand. How.

My head filled itself with questions, how the hell did it end up here? What the fuck did Mr Malfoy need to do with my fathers wand? I recognized the beautiful blue and gold pattern on the wand from old pictures. The Malfoys and Parkers didn't like each other back then. My father wouldn't give it to him, he would never. All I wanted to do at this moment was to pick it up and take it. Why won't i, it didn't beloning here.

"Parker? What the hell are you doing in here?"

It was him, the blond boy. He stood there in the door frame with his wand in his hand, ready to hex anyone or anything which was in here. "I thought some filthy little thief broke in and it seems like I was right." He watched at the wand Who I held in my hands. Shit.

"I dont know what makes you so stupid Malfoy, but it really works." I snared at him, not knowing what else I could say. The boys face now filled with anger.

"This is my fathers wand, it belongs to me! How the hell did it even get here?" I tried to explain it to him. Didn't work. The boy narrowed his eyes, his lips were now not more than a thin line from how hard he pushed them together. I couldn't fight him. I forgot my wand.

"You know for a stupid little hufflepuff like you, you got a very big mounth." His raised voice caused my body to shiver. He's mad. The boy held his wand pointed at my chest. I tried to act natural, not showing how scared I actually was. I tried to find the good words for a comeback, to safe myself from here but I was soon cut off as i felt one of his ice-cold fingers pressing on my lips.

Now I heard it too. there were faint footsteps coming towards the direction of the office. Mr Malfoy.

The boy grabbed the wand out of my hands and placed it back into the standard. I saw a hint of fear in his eyes mixed with anger, is he afraid of his own father? He grabbed me by my forearm as he pulled me out of the office. That hurt.