Jinxx Prom Scenario

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of BVB, then prepare for a prom with the guitarist Jinxx! This is the prom dress you're wearing! Hope you all enjoy this prom scenario.)

You are so excited to go to prom with the love of your life Jinxx as you got on a nice dress and your heels on your feet. You even got your hair done with the help of your colleague at your job, your makeup done by your assistant manager and even your nails done at the nail salon. You are now with your mom until you heard the door knocked. Your dad opened it as you see Jinxx in a nice tuxedo.

"Ready to go to prom?" Jinxx asked

"Oh I'm so ready." You said

Your mom take out her camera and take a few pictures with you as Jinxx smiled at you. Your dad then brought you over to the limo as Jinxx smiled and brought you inside.

"Have fun at prom." Your dad smiled

You smiled as the driver drove the limo as you hold Jinxx's hand as the driver arrived at the prom which is located at a country club. The driver got out of the limo and opened the door as you and Jinxx both got out as you smile at him and went inside the prom for cocktail hour. You got some garlic bread with some raw vegetables as Jinxx got some fruit and some water to drink.

"So who's performing?" You asked

"Evanescence." Jinxx said

"I LOVE EVANESCENCE!" You smiled

"Amy Lee has an amazing voice." Jinxx chuckled

After when cocktail hour is over, you both went to the inside of the prom to see it with a beautiful theme (Pic above)

"It looks beautiful." Jinxx said

As you both sit down, the students begin to dance to many songs including Wobble, Cupid Shuffle and even Electric Slide. After a few more of the prom songs, the principal got onstage as Evanescence is ready to perform.

"Attention students, are you ready to rock?" The principal asked

You cheered along with the rest of the students as the principal then announced Evanescence as Jinxx held your hand.

"May I have this dance?" Jinxx asked

"Let's dance." You said

You both got up as Evanescence begin to perform Lithium as Jinxx twirled you around as the rest of the students also danced including the teachers. They then performed more songs including Use My Voice, Wasted On You, Whisper, Haunted, Call Me When Your Sober and even End Of The Dream. After a few more songs, you begin to sit down with Jinxx as he shared with you some ice cream with some hot fudge and Twix bar pieces.

"Mm this is really good." You said

"You got a little Ice cream on your lips." Jinxx said

You looked at your lips until Jinxx kissed you as you kissed back and pull away as many of the students awed including Jen Majura, Amy Lee and Troy McLawhorn.

"Ok that's so cute!!" Amy said

After a few more songs from Evanescence, a female teacher got the results for prom king and queen and give it to Amy Lee for her to read.

"The winner for prom king and queen are... Y/N L/N and Jeremy Miles Ferguson AKA Jinxx from Black Veil Brides!!!" Amy Lee announced

You felt happy as Jinxx got onstage with you as both students who are male and female put both prom king and queen crowns on both you and Jinxx's heads. You smiled as Amy applauded and the camera flashed on both you and Jinxx. After the prom, you ended with a group photo with Evanescence as Amy signed it and gave it to you.

"Now that is a memory I can keep." You smiled

"Indeed babe." Jinxx chuckled

You both went outside and went to the limousine as the driver opened the door and you both went inside and buckle up. The driver took you both back to your house as you thanked the driver and give him a 20 dollar tip.

"Thank you again and have a wonderful night." The driver smiled

You both went inside the house as your mom left a note and you read it saying that she is out with your dad for a business trip.

"Looks like we have the house to ourselves. So what do you want to do?" You asked

"Movie night and cuddles?" Jinxx asked

"Sure thing." You said

You both begin to watch the movie Pulp Fiction while cuddling together as you have the best prom night with the love of your life Jinxx.

Jinxx: That is so amazing!!

Corey Taylor, Jonathan Davis, Hayley WIlliams, Korey Cooper, Bert McCracken and Lacey Sturm: AWW!!!

Me: Well that's all the prom chapters.

Steven Tyler: Hope you all enjoy the prom chapter

Tatiana Shmaylyuk: Stay safe!!

Jinxx: And have a great day!!