Hayley Williams Prom Scenario

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Paramore, get ready for the prom of a lifetime with Hayley Williams. This is the prom dress you're wearing and this band member is picked by RebelRiot18. Please enjoy the chapter and I apologize for the waiting.)

You are so excited for prom as you got on your prom dress and your flats as you already got your hair fixed including your makeup as you got on eyeshadow and lipstick. You smiled softly as you heard a knock at the door as your mom answered it and see Hayley Williams in a nice dress with flats and came inside.

"Y/N, Hayley is here!" Your mom called out

"Coming!" You said

You came downstairs to see Hayley and smile at her as your dad smiled at you.

"You look so gorgeous." Your dad smiled

"Have a great time at the prom!" Your mom smiled

You smiled and leave with Hayley to the prom together which is located at a nice club as you begin to have cocktail hour as you have some mini tacos as Hayley got some carrot sticks with some fresh fruit. You smiled while eating with her as she kissed your cheek.

"Thanks for being my prom date." You said

"Anything for my girlfriend that I loved." Hayley smiled

After when the cocktail hour is over, you both went into the prom together to see the theme as you both smile together as you both then begin to dance to a few songs as Taylor York and Zac Farro prepped up their instruments as Hayley got onstage a...

After when the cocktail hour is over, you both went into the prom together to see the theme as you both smile together as you both then begin to dance to a few songs as Taylor York and Zac Farro prepped up their instruments as Hayley got onstage and smiled at you.

"Attention students, are you ready to rock tonight?" Hayley Williams smiled

The students cheered as you smiled as they performed plenty of songs including CrushCrushCrush, Ain't it Fun, Still Into You, and even Hard Times. You danced to the songs as Hayley blow a kiss at you which made many students awed with a smile. After the prom, you begin to help clean up as Hayley kiss your cheek as she pick you up as you giggled.

"Babe put me down." You laughed

"Hmm no. You are such a beautiful girl I've ever wanted." Hayley chuckled

You giggled as she kissed your cheek and lips which made Zac Farro made a few smooching noises. You playfully flipped him off as he chuckled.

"What? You two are so cute together." Zac Farro said

You begin to go back home with Hayley as she cuddled with you as you smiled while cuddling her closely as you both have the best prom ever.

Hayley Williams: That's amazing!!

Me: Why thank you

Corey Taylor: So everyone, who do you want next?

Amy Lee: Yeah we have:

Bert McCracken
•Bill Kaulitz
•Korey Cooper
•Tatiana Shmaylyuk
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd
•Lacey Sturm

Tatiana Shmaylyuk: Hope you all have a great day

Lacey Sturm: And please pick which one you want next

Bill Kaulitz: And also be safe!

Korey Cooper: See you everyone!!

Me: And new characters are coming soon so please be patient!