When You Show Them Your Talent

Corey Taylor:

You are now with Corey Taylor as you showed him your talent which is playing the acoustic guitar to your favorite Slipknot song Snuff. Corey Taylor smiled softly as he kissed your cheek and applaud you for your talent.

Shawn Crahan:

You begin to play the bass with ease as Shawn heard the sound of you plucking the strings with the bass pick. Shawn Crahan begin to applaud to see you playing the bass as you smile at him and kiss his cheek as he loves the talent you did.

Mick Thomson:

You are now playing the song Scream, Aim, Fire by Bullet For My Valentine as Mick Thomson observed you playing the electric guitar. He smiled at the talent you gave him.

Bert McCracken:

You are now dancing to some salsa as Bert noticed that you are dancing as your talent. He begin to record you dancing as you blushed hard as you stopped.

"Keep dancing. I would love to see you dance." Bert chuckled

You smiled and continue to dance for him as Bert enjoyed the talent you did.

Jonathan Davis:

You are now playing the drums to the song Freak On A Leash as Jonathan heard you playing the drums and went over to see you. You continue to play the drums to the chorus as Jonathan smiled softly and kiss your cheek as you smile as he love the talent.

Jared Leto:

You are now acting as Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad as you are in your makeup and costume. Jared noticed that you are acting as he came to watch you act. You smiled as Jared kissed your cheek and lips as he love your acting skills.

Bill Kaulitz:

You are now playing the piano to the song Run, Run, Run as Bill heard you playing the song from the album Kings Of Suburbia. You continue to play the song as Bill came over and observe to see you play. He smiled as you smile back at him as he love the talent.

Chester Bennington:

You are now painting a picture of Chester Bennington with the group as you are humming softly while painting. Chester came home from touring as he see your finished painting and smile at it.

"My artist." Chester smiled

You smiled back as he kissed your cheek as he love the artwork.

David Draiman;

You are now doing gymnastics with your friends as you did a few cartwheels with a handstand as your friends joined in. David chuckled as your friends started to cheer as they are fans of Disturbed. David smiled as he love the talent you gave him.

Freddie Mercury:

You are now playing the piano with your eyes closed as you are playing some classical music as your kitten Romeo is laying on his scratch-post. You continue to play as Freddie clapped his hands as he came over and kissed your cheek as he love the talent you do.

Amy Lee:

You are now singing with your eyes closed to the song Last Song I'm Wasting On You as Amy heard the sound of your voice and noticed that you are singing. She came over and kiss your cheek as she enjoyed your talent.

Hayley Williams:

You are now making a cocktail at the bar as you did it in under 5 minutes as Hayley applauded at the cocktail you did. As your customer tasted it, she loved it and give you a 50 dollar tip as you thanked her as Hayley loved the talent you did.

Lacey Sturm:

You are now dancing to some hip hop music as you are breakdancing with tour friends as they also danced with you. Lacey observed you breakdancing and record it on her cellphone as you smiled and giggled at her. She smiled as she hugged your waist as she enjoyed you dancing.

Joan Jett:

You are now playing the electric guitar to the song We Are The Champions by Queen as Joan heard you playing the guitar and watched you perform. Just as you're finished, Joan clapped her hands as you smiled as she loved the talent you did.

Korey Cooper:

You are now playing the song A Liars Funeral by Slipknot on the electric guitar as you begin to play the correct notes as Korey came over and kiss your cheek.

"Maybe we can have an extra guitarist." Korey chuckled

You giggled as she love the talent you do.

Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd:

You got an electric guitar as you are finish working and begin to perform Red Flag by Slipknot since you want to practice. Your boss begin to chuckle as she allow you to play on your break. While playing the song, Carla and Heidi both come inside and smile to see you play. You stopped as Carla nodded no as Heidi sit down.

"We want you to keep going." Carla chuckled

You giggled a bit as you continue to play the song as Heidi records you on the phone. They both love the talent you did.

Tatiana Shmayluk:

You are now in the recording studio as you are singing the song Spiders as Tatiana heard your singing voice and came over with the group as you are finished the song. Tatiana came over and kiss your cheek.

"You got a nice singing voice." Tatiana said

"Thank you." You smiled

Tatiana love the talent along with the group.