Where They Take You For Their Honeymoon

Corey Taylor:

For the honeymoon, Corey decided to take you to to Hawaii. You both begin to watch the entertainment together and even enjoyed some Hawaiian food. You even did hula dancing as Corey recorded you dancing. You enjoyed your honeymoon with him.

Mick Thomson:

It is your honeymoon with your husband Mick Thomson as you both went to Aruba together. You both went to museums together to look at beautiful artwork and a painter begin to paint you and Mick together. You both have a great honeymoon together.

Shawn Crahan:

For the honeymoon, Shawn Crahan took you to the Bahamas as you enjoyed the beautiful beaches there. You both did some snorkeling together to see the beautiful fishes there and even went to the spa to relax. You smiled as Shawn begin to held your hand gently. You both begin to try some food together and ended the honeymoon with stargazing in the night sky.

Jared Leto:

For your honeymoon, Jared Leto took you to California as you enjoyed the place. You went to the beach with him and even did some hiking. Jared even take you rock climbing as you smiled at him. You both went to a restaurant for dinner as many fans squeal as they loved Jared Leto. You both watched the stars together as you both enjoy your honeymoon.

David Draiman:

For the honeymoon, David took you to India as you enjoyed the beautiful place. Not only you both went to the Taj Mahal, you both went to other cool places in India . You both then tried some Indian food, went to beaches and even learn some Indian language. You both ended the honeymoon with a sunset watching together.

Chester Bennington:

At the honeymoon, Chester took you to Scotland for the honeymoon. You smiled as you enjoyed the beautiful forest and even go to multiple museums. You even enjoyed some food with Chester and even the entertainment. You both have a great honeymoon together.

Jonathan Davis:

For the honeymoon, Jonathan take you to Thailand to enjoy the beautiful place. You both begin to respect the culture and even did Thai cooking class and even tried some delicacies there. You both even did some diving, visit the temples, get a Thai massage, and even enjoyed the elephant park. You both then watched the sunset together as you both enjoyed the honeymoon together.

Bert McCracken:

It is your honeymoon with Bert as he took you to Newark, New Jersey as you enjoyed the city. You smiled as you begin to share some food with him, do a shopping spree and even went to Six Flags Great Adventure. You smiled as Bert pecked your cheek as he got icing sugar from the funnel cake. You loved the honeymoon with him.

Bill Kaulitz:

For the honeymoon, Bill have taken you to Trinidad and Tobago as you love the beautiful place. You both did some snorkeling and paddling together, did some birding, explore some exhibitions and even tried some delicious food even though the waiters gave Bill some vegetarian foods since he's a vegetarian which you don't mind at all. You ended the honeymoon with watching the sunset together.

Freddie Mercury:

For the honeymoon, Freddie took you to Paris, France with your kitten Romeo as you begin to see plenty of beautiful places. You begin to see the Eiffel Tower, enjoy some French cuisines and even went to many museums. You both ended the honeymoon by watching the sunset.

Jinxx:

For the honeymoon, Jinxx take you to Jamaica for a nice vacation. You smiled as you begin to do horseback riding in the water, scuba diving, cliff diving and even some hiking. You both tried some Jamaican food including Jerk pork, Curry chicken and even some rum cake. You both enjoyed the honeymoon together.

Gerard Way:

For the honeymoon, Gerard take you to Alaska as you both begin to smile at the place. You both did some kayaking, hiking, see some cool animals and even shared some food together. You both ended the honeymoon by watching the Aurora Borealis together at nighttime.

Frank Iero:

For the honeymoon, Frank took you to Bermuda as you enjoyed the place. You both went to the beach, did some birdwatching and even explored the lighthouse together. You both even went to the aquarium and zoo together and watched the sunset. You both have a great honeymoon.

Steven Tyler:

Steven Tyler begin to take you to Tokyo, Japan for the honeymoon as you both loved the beautiful place. Not only you both see some cherry blossom trees, you both even went to the amusement park together and tried some authentic Japanese food which include miso soup, sushi and even Tonkatsu. People even told you and Steven some scary Japanese urban legends at nighttime as Steven cuddled you close.

"I won't let those creepy creatures come and take you away." Steven Tyler said

"Aww my hubby." You said

You both enjoyed the honeymoon together as you both loved the place.

Rob Zombie:

Rob begin to take you to Mexico for the honeymoon. You both enjoyed the beautiful place as you both tried some authentic Mexican food as some Mexican people gave Rob some food since he's a vegan which you don't mind at all. You both went swimming with whale sharks, do some horse riding and even went to museums. At night, you begin to listen to urban legends with Rob as they explain the urban legend La Llorona, El Cadejo, La Mala Hora, El Sombreron, and even El Silbon which made you along with Rob zombie a bit spooked together. You both enjoyed the honeymoon together.

Amy Lee:

For the honeymoon, Amy Lee decided to take you to the Caribbeans. You both went to the El Yunque forest to hike, surf at the Bathsheba beach, went to the pigeon island national park and even see many ruins. You both even tried some delicious Caribbean food together and danced to some music. You both ended the honeymoon with a beautiful sunset.

Hayley Williams:

For the honeymoon, Hayley have take you to Spain for the honeymoon. You both begin to enjoy some Tapas together, visit the City of Seville, and even went to museums. You both also learned some Spanish together and even heard some spooky urban legends including El Coco, Duende, La Ciguapa, and the Yacumama. You enjoyed your honeymoon with Hayley Williams.

Lacey Sturm:

For the honeymoon, Lacey decided to take you to Wyoming. You along with Lacey both went to the Yellowstone National Park and you begin to see multiple animals including bald eagles and black bears. You both then went to the gardens, soak at the Hot Springs State and even did some skiing at the Snow King Resort. You both ended the honeymoon by watching a horror film together at the hotel.

Joan Jett:

For the honeymoon, Joan decided to take you to Buena Park, California. You both went to the beach together to relax in the sun, did some shopping, went to Knott's Berry Farm and have a nice dinner at a restaurant. You both ended the honeymoon by watching the stars at nighttime.

Tatiana Shmayluk:

For the honeymoon, Tatiana decided to take you to Italy. You smiled as you enjoyed the beautiful state as you both have a nice time. You both went to the Leaning tower of Pisa, see the beautiful Fairytale Castles, ate gelato together, went to the Tuscan hot springs to relax and even danced to Italian music with Tatiana. You both enjoyed your honeymoon together.

Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd:

Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd both decided to take you to Las Vegas for the honeymoon together. You both went to Death Valley National Park to hike, The Neon Museum, Hoover Dam, and even went to multiple casinos to explore instead of gambling. For the entertainment you both went to Cirque du Soleil and to end the cool honeymoon, you both went to have a romantic picnic under the sunset.