When You Give Birth To Your Child (Some Girl Band Members in there)

(A/N: Special thanks to Davidsmate24 for the help!! Love you girl and you rock!!)

Corey Taylor:

It's been nine months since you are pregnant and you are now with Corey Taylor cuddling on the bed until you felt a sharp kick and hissed in pain as Corey is concerned.

"Hun are you ok?" Corey asked

Before you are about to say that you're fine, your water broke as you groaned in pain. Corey pick you up and begin to carry you to the hospital. Once there, the doctors and nurses brought you to the room as Corey held your hand as you started the deliver the baby. After a few more pushes, the nurse heard the babies cries and smiled.

"It's a girl." The nurse smiled

You smiled as Corey smiled more as the nurse clean and wrapped up the newborn in a nice blanket as you hold her gently.

"Oh she's perfect." Corey smiled

"She had your eyes and my beautiful S/C skin." You said

"Any names?" Corey asked

"How about Matilda? Matilda Taylor." You said

"Oh that's perfect." Corey said

You smiled as Corey felt very happy with your newborn baby.

Shawn Crahan:

It's been nine months since you're pregnant as your boss from your haunted job decided to let you be on maternity leave because he doesn't want you to have any stress when it comes to your pregnancy which you also agreed. You are now with Shawn cuddling with him on the bed until you felt a little wetness.

"Shawn... I think my water broke!" You said

"It's time... I'll call Jim!" Shawn Crahan said

As Shawn called Jim Root, Jim came and opened the door as Shawn carried you to the hospital as he helped you breathe through as Jim drive off to the hospital. Once you arrived, Jim notified the doctors and nurses as they take you and Shawn right away. It is now 8:30PM as you pushed as Jim is out with the members of Slipknot as Shawn held your hand.

"Just a few more pushes dear." Shawn Crahan said

You pushed a few more times and that's when you hear the newborn baby cried.

"It's a beautiful girl." The nurse smiled

Star members heard the announcement as they all applauded as the nurses clean up the newborn as you held her close to your body.

"Hey my little princess." You smiled

"She's.. she's gorgeous." Shawn Crahan smiled

Shawn begin to sniff as you chuckled at him.

"Are you crying?" You asked

"No. No I'm not." Shawn Crahan lied

"Yes you are." You giggled

"She's so precious and beautiful. What shall we name her?" Shawn asked

"I was thinking about a name.. I wanted to name our beloved daughter Maxine." You said

"Maxine is so beautiful." Shawn smiled

The other members of Slipknot came in as Corey patted his back.

"Congrats on being a father to your little girl." Corey said

"Thanks brother." Shawn said

You smiled as Shawn felt very happy that he got a baby girl.