Korey Cooper's Prom Scenario

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Skillet, then prepare for the prom with the guitarist of the group Korey Cooper!! This band member is picked by AmyDunbar2! Hope you all enjoy and this is the prom dress you're wearing!)

You are so excited for prom and you got on your dress with your F/C heels on your feet. You already got on makeup as Korey came inside with her beautiful dress and notice that you are all ready for prom.

"Ready to go?" Korey asked

"I am ready. Let's go." You smiled

Korey then held your hand and take you to the limo as Jen Ledger begin to drive the limo to the prom which is located at the Marriott

Korey then held your hand and take you to the limo as Jen Ledger begin to drive the limo to the prom which is located at the Marriott. You smiled as you thanked her as many students started to cheer with excitement as some are pretty jealous that you are with a famous musician as Korey chuckled.

"Looks like most of them know who I am." Korey chuckled

"Yeah they do." You smiled

You smiled as the photographer take a few pictures of you and Korey together as your principal smiled at you being in a relationship with her. You begin to go inside the Marriott and begin to go to the prom area to see the theme.

"Looks beautiful." Korey smiled

You begin to see Ozzy Osbourne as he begin to wave at you as you sits down with Korey as she shared with you some chocolate covered strawberries as she kissed your lips as you smiled.

"I love you so much my baby girl." Korey smiled

"Me too." You said

Ozzy started to perform Crazy Train as you got up along with Korey as the other students danced to the song. You joined as Korey twirled you around as Ozzy performed more songs including Paranoid, Mr Crowley, Iron Man and many more as Korey continue to dance with you. After when Ozzy is finish performing, you smiled as Korey begin to cuddle with you while eating some flatbread pizza.

"That's a beautiful prom." Korey said

"It really is." You smiled

After when the prom is finished, Korey begin to bring you back home as you begin to cuddle with her while watching a movie. While cuddling, Korey kissed your nose as you giggled.

"I'll never leave you." Korey smiled

You smiled as Korey continue to cuddle with you as you have the best prom ever.

Korey Cooper: I love it!!

Me: Thank you!!

Corey, Shawn Crahan, Mick Thomson and Chester Bennington: Awww!

Hayley Williams: Well everyone we got a few more characters left!

Me: Yup! All we have is:

•Bert McCracken
•Bill Kaulitz
•Tatiana Shmaylyuk
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd
•Lacey Sturm

Bert McCracken: So please everyone pick who do you want next

Me: And don't worry. New chapters are coming soon just please be patient!

Lacey Sturm: Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Me: and stay safe!!