Bert McCracken's Lemon

(A/N: If anyone is a big fan of The Used, then this lemon is for you! This character is picked by both AmyDunbar2 and Jaredslilmonster22. Hope you all enjoy this chapter! Let's get it started!)

You have been dating Bert McCracken for a few months and he loves you very much. Ever since he saved you from taking your own life, he begin to raise your self esteem and even cheered you up to make sure you will feel better. He's right now driving in the car as you look around while humming softly.

"Babe where are we?" You asked

"We are going somewhere far away." Bert said

You felt curious as Bert begin to backup the car to the dark area as he turned off the car. You look around as he touch your cheek.

"My sweetie.. mmh you look so hot." Bert whispered

"Babe we can't do it in the car.. what if someone sees us?" You asked

"Don't worry my babe. I got my pants on and hehe I didn't put on any boxers for this." Bert whispered

You blushed hard as he lean in as he kissed your lips as you kissed back as he pulled away and smirk at you.

"Back seat?" Bert suggested

"Yes." You nodded

Bert then bought you to the back seat as he smashed your lips as you hold his back as he continue to make out with you. He pulled your shirt off and even take off your bra as he grope your chest while abusing your sweet spot.

"Mmh Bert~." You moaned

Bert smirked as he begin to move his hand up your F/C skirt and you moaned softly as he started to rub your core while smirking. You bite your lip as he sucks the right bud and switch to the opposite while rubbing faster.

"Ahh~ p-please~." You begged

He pulled his finger out and unbutton his pants and you begin to blush at the size of his member which is about 7 and a half inches big. He took out a condom from the glove compartment and rip it with his teeth. He then place it on and begin to grab you by the waist and you slide down as you started to yelp a bit as he groaned and whisper in your ear saying all the kind and wonderful things about you. You felt the pain fading away as you nodded as he begin to hold your waist as you started to bounce up and down.

"Mmh Bert~. So big~." You moaned

"So tight~." Bert groaned

You moaned as you went faster as Bert went up to your chest and give it a squeeze as you moaned more.

"Oh Bert~ Oh yes!" You moaned

Bert groaned in pleasure as he went harder and deeper which made you cry out with pleasure. He moaned as he released his seed into the condom as you came as well. You panted as Bert smirked at you and pinned you down.

"I'm not done yet." Bert smirked

Bert then slammed back into you and started to go fast and hard as you moaned loudly with pleasure.

"OH YES BERT!!" You cried out

Bert groaned as he went even harder and faster into you as a guy walked by and notice the action. He begin to make a smirk as you keep moaning more as Bert stopped and notice the guy. He pushed a button that rolled the window down and looked at the guy.

"That doesn't mean you'll expect a free show. Leave!" Bert said

The guy left as Bert rolled the window up and continues slamming into your core which made you cry out in pleasure. You felt close as you hold his back as Bert went harder.

"Close!!" You warned

"Together babe!" Bert groaned

After about 6 more rough thrusts, he released his seed again as you did the same while panting. He pulled out and tie up the condom and throw it in the garbage. He then put on his clothes as you did the same and even clean the mess. Bert then drove the car back home as you got some air freshener and put spray it on the seats. As you arrived at the hotel, Bert carried you to your room and you already showered and put on your pajamas as Bert nuzzled into your chest.

"Goodnight my love." Bert said

"Nighty night." You said

You smiled as you fall asleep with the love of your life.

Bert McCracken: Great job!!!

David Draiman: That's a great lemon but in the car?

Corey Taylor: The car equals not a place for intimacy.

Me: *chuckles* Sorry guys

Amy Lee: So who do we have left?

Me: Alright we have:

•David Draiman
•Bill Kaulitz
•Amy Lee
•Lacey Sturm
•Hayley Williams
•Joan Jett
•Korey Cooper
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd

Bill Kaulitz: Alright everyone, pick which band member you want next.

Korey Cooper: Just take your time with picking whichever character you want.

Joan Jett: Hope you all have a great day!

Bert McCracken: See you everyone!