Tatiana Shmayluk's Lemon

(A/N: To all Jinjer fans, get ready for the lemon you all wanted! This is a Yuri so prepare to get some tissues. Hope you all enjoyed and let's get it started.)

You have been dating Tatiana Shmayluk for about 6 months and you loved her very much. Ever since she saw you at the library, you begin to feel very excited that you're a fan of Jinjer. She takes care of you and even make you feel very happy and you loved her dearly. You are now at the tour bus with her as she is laying down with you as she kissed your forehead and lips.

"Mm my love." Tatiana said

"My sweetie. It's just us in the tour bus for a bit." You said

"Yeah. The guys are out in the recording studio to get their stuff." Tatiana said

"So what do you want to do?" You asked

"Hmm I have a solution~." Tatiana smirked

Tatiana then smashed her lips as she begin to make out with you as you swirl tongues with her. While making out, Tatiana went down to your shirt and take it off including your bra. She begin to go down to your neck and abuse your sweet spot with ease.

"Mm Tatiana~." You moaned

She begin to abuse the sweet spot and went down to your right nip and sucks it while groping your left breast. She then switched to the left as you felt a bit wet. She started to kiss your stomach and remove your pants including your panties while smirking as she see you being excited. It's a good thing you went to a spa to have your bikini waxed.

"Ooh look at you~ all excited down here." Tatiana smirked

Tatiana leans down and licks your core as you moaned while gripping her hair gently. You keep moaning as she licks deeper.

"I'm c-close!! I'm c-cumming!!" You warned

You cried out as you released as Tatiana laps up your fluids and begin to take off her clothes including her undergarments. You crawled over and latch onto her core as she moaned out with pleasure. She hold your hair as you lick even deeper until she made a growl as she released her fluids. You lap it up and begin to touch her chest as she groans out with pleasure.

"You know~.. I got a toy for us to use." Tatiana smirked

As Tatiana takes out a strap on, she placed it on and begin to slowly slide herself into you as you gasped out with pleasure.

"Mmh." You moaned

She started to thrust her hips as you moaned softly as she begin to grope your chest and squeeze your nips as you moaned more. She went faster as you moaned even louder as she rammed your G-spot with quick aim.

"Ahh yes!! Right there!!" You moaned

Tatiana keeps going as you cried out as you are close to climax. She pulled off the strap on and pull out as you whined until she grind her core with yours as you moaned louder. The guys came back in the bus and smirk at the action as you keep moaning as Tatiana growls with pleasure.

"I'm close!! With me!" You moaned

"Me too. Together!" Tatiana said

You moaned louder as she came with a growl as you also did the same. You panted as she joined you while spooning you.

"Man that was hot~." Eugene Abdukhanov smirked

"Hot action! Hell yeah!" Vladislav Ulasevich cheered

You blushed hard as she begin to growl lowly as the guys smirked more as they see you with Tatiana.

"Really guys? REALLY?!" Tatiana growled

"Ugh!!!!" You blushed

Tatiana then got a robe on and begin to told the guys to stop peeking. She then came inside and put the curtains over the bed as she cuddled you close as you fall asleep with her.

Tatiana: Excellent lemon but funny at the same time!

Me: Why thanks.

Corey Taylor: *chuckles* It's funny alright

Mick Thomson: Hope you all have a great day!

Me: See you followers later.

Tatiana: Goodbye!