Best Friend They Trust You With

Corey Taylor- Corey allows you to be best friends with Shawn Crahan

Mick Thomson- Mick doesn't mind you being best friends with Craig Jones

Shawn Crahan- Shawn sees you hanging out with Sid Wilson as he trust you being best friends with him.

Jonathan Davis- Jonathan trusted Corey Taylor to be friends with you

Jared Leto- Jared trusted his brother Shannon Leto to be best friends with you.

Bert McCracken- Bert trusted Jeph Howard to be best friends with you.

David Draiman- David trusted John Moyer to be best friends with you.

Bill Kaulitz- Bill trusted Tom Kaulitz to be best friends as he see you getting along with him.

Chester Bennington- Chester trusted Mike Shinoda to be best friends with you.

Freddie Mercury- Freddie chuckles as he saw you being best friends with Brian May as he pat your head.

Amy Lee- Amy trusted her bassist Jen Majura to be best friends.

Hayley Williams- Hayley trusted her guitarist Taylor York to be best friend with you.

Korey Cooper- Korey smiled as she say you being great friends with Seth Morrison as she smiled as she's trusted him very well.

Lacey Sturm- Lacey smiled as she see you being great friends with Korey Cooper as she smiled at her.

Joan Jett- Joan Jett smiled as she trusted her drummer Thommy Price to be great friends with you.