When They Kiss In Front Of Your Parents

(A/N: Special shoutout to Nightmare_tanaka for those wonderful ideas! Also thanks for helping pal!)

Corey Taylor:

You are now at the Slipknot concert as Corey Taylor is screaming the lyrics Spit It Out as you are backstage watching him perform. Your parents are also in the pit with Slipknot attire as he announced you onstage to perform with him. You got onstage as you also got a microphone in hand as you closed your eyes and started to sing the song Vermillion. The crowd cheered including your parents as you are finished performing the song until Corey kissed your lips as your dad chuckled and your mom cheered as well. You pulled away as you blush a bit as Corey chuckled at you as you just saw your parents.

Shawn Crahan:

You are now listening to the song Solway Firth as you are headbanging as Shawn came over and chuckle to see you enjoying the new song they made. He took off your headphones and kiss your cheek and lips as your mom and dad awed at that which made you blush a lot. Your dad pat your head as you begin to smile softly at them.

Mick Thomson:

You are now with the group at a recording studio as you are observing Mick performing the new song Solway Firth. You headbang to the song as you enjoyed it so much as you smiled softly. After when they are finished, you clapped your hand as Mick came over to you and pick you up.

"That was THE BEST SONG EVER!! When are you going to release the album?" You asked

"Be patient." Corey chuckled

"Aww but I want it." You pouted

"Be patient my babe. You'll get it soon enough." Mick said

Your parents came as you groaned as Mick hold you tightly as your mom growled at them.

"Look at that. Satanic music is bad for you. You are mind control by the beast." Your dad said

"For the last time dad, they are not satanic!" You said

"We will come to cleanse your body from this satanic group." Your mom said

Mick came over while carrying you as he looked down at them as you kissed Mick on the lips while flipping them off which made your parents disgusted. They both leave as you begin to pull away as Shawn took a picture of you kissing Mick.

Jared Leto:

At night, you are performing with your group on tour as you are singing your favorite rock song Fully Alive as Jared watched you singing the song. After the performance, Jared came onstage with his brother Shannon as you got offstage as Jared kissed your lips as your mom and dad awed on the relationship as you blushed and pulled away. Jared chuckled at your parents as you giggled softly.

Bert McCracken:

You are now with Bert McCracken going to your house as Bert wrapped his arms around your waist as you smile at his caring nature towards you. You arrived as your dad looked at you with hatred.

"What on earth are you doing here?" Your dad asked

"She's my girlfriend and you will never ever go near her again." Bert said

You flipped your dad off and Burt kissed your lips as you kissed back as your dad felt furious as you pulled away with a smile. Your dad then kicked you and your lover out as Bert kissed your forehead.

David Draiman:

David took you over as you are curious to see what it is. He then see the police car as your mom and dad yelled as they are arrested for not only drug abuse but child abuse towards you. You begin to look at your parents as they glare at you with hatred as you give them the middle finger as David Draiman begin to kiss your lips as you kissed back. You smiled as you felt very happy that your free from the abuse you've endured as David kissed your forehead.