New Character- Tatiana Shmayluk

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Jinjer, then I'm adding Tatiana Shmaylyuk! The user ImAFunnyWeirdo guessed it right! Also thanks for giving me the meeting idea! Let's get it started!)

How You Meet:

You are now at the library in your goth uniform as you are looking around in the music section of the library and found your book which is a history of metal. You begin to hum and read the book as you noticed another person in the same section. You gasped softly as it is Tatiana Shmaylyuk from Jinjer as she noticed you with her tattoos showing and come over to you.

"Hello." Tatiana said

"H-Hi.. a-are you from Jinjer?" You asked

"Yes I am." Tatiana said

"Oh my goodness! I love your music and your growls." You said

"Why thanks." Tatiana smiled

"So what are you doing here?" You asked

"Here to read the music of course." Tatiana said

"Well same for me." You said

Tatiana begin to chuckle as you smiled softly at her. She then told you that she needs to leave as you waved goodbye to her as you are happy that you met your favorite member.

Meeting Her Again/Becoming Close Friends:

You are now taking a jog around the park after a long day of work while listening to your favorite song Pisces. You continue to jog until you bumped into Tatiana as you take out your headphones.

"Oh oh I'm so sorry." You said

"It's alright. Next time be careful and watch where you're going." Tatiana said

"Oh I haven't given you my name. My name is Y/N." You said

"Y/N. That's a nice name. You know me right?" Tatiana asked

"Of course I do. You're Tatiana Shmaylyuk." You said

"That's correct." Tatiana chuckled

You begin to smile as she begin to stay right next to you. You became close friends with her.

Her Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is such a gorgeous girl. When I first saw her at the library, she was very surprised when she saw me there. Her eyes are so beautiful and she also likes the music I produced with the help of the band mates of mine. She's so cool so I'd better ask her out.

When She Asks You Out:

You are now at home relaxing on the bed as you flipped on the channel to see your favorite show until the door knocked. You came over and take a look to see Tatiana as she's in her black dress.

"Hey Tati." You said

"Hey. Do you want to go out with me?" Tatiana asked

"Of course I will!" You smiled

"Great I'll pick you up at 7 o'clock in the evening. Don't be late." Tatiana smiled

You felt so happy that Tatiana Shmaylyuk asked you out.

First Date/First Kiss:

It is now 7 o'clock as you got on your F/C dress with some heels in black as you are ready to go on your first date with Tatiana. You heard the doorbell rang as you went over to see Tatiana in her beautiful dress with some heels.

"Ready to go?" Tatiana asked

"So ready! Where's our date to?" You asked

Tatiana stayed silent as she decided to blindfold your as she placed you in the limo as you felt curious.