Amy Lee's Lemon

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Evanescence, then this lemon is for you! This character is picked by both AmyDunbar2 and Davidsmate24. Hope you all enjoy this chapter!)

You have been dating Amy Lee for about 5 months and you loved her so much. Ever since you saw her at the concert, she made you feel so happy and even sing to you from time and time again. You are now going to the spa with them as you begin to hold Amy's hand as you smiled at her.

"I love you Amy." You smiled

"Love you more." Amy Lee said

Jen Majura smiled at you along with Tim McCord and Will Hunt as they are happy that you are with the lead singer. You arrived at the spa and begin to go to the changing room with Jen Majura and Amy.

"What room number you got?" You asked

"I'm room number 23." Jen Majura said

"I'm with Amy in room 25." You said

You begin to go to the room with Amy as she open the door and allow you to come inside as you smiled softly as she touch your cheek.

"Good thing they gave us water in the room." Amy said

You smiled softly as she begin to pick you up and place you on her lap. You blushed as she slowly kiss your lips as you wrapped your arms around her waist. She then begin to abuse your sweet spot and leave a few hickeys on your collarbone to make sure that everyone know who you belong to. She begin to remove your towel and kiss your chest and went to your right bud and suck on it. You moaned loudly as she switched to the opposite as your buds are a bit sensitive from the pleasure. She begun to go on her knees and remove the towel off of your waist.

"Look how excited you are~." Amy Lee said

You blushed hard as she licks your core as you moaned more as she licks around your entrance with ease before she pushes her tongue straight into your core. You moaned out in pure bliss as she licks even deeper.

"Mmh Amy~." You moaned

Amy hums while licking deeper as you moaned more in pleasure and pure ecstasy as you came while Amy laps up the juices. She smirked as she kissed your lips as you tasted yourself while swirling tongues with her. She pulled away as she removed her towel and smirk at you.

"You look gorgeous." You said

She removed her towel as you drink some water to stayed hydrated. You smirked and entered three fingers as she moaned and hold your back as you pumped into her core.

"Y/N~ mmh good girl." Amy moaned

You pull your fingers out as you lick your fingers and touch her cheek. She sits down as you blush hard as she pick you up and place you on her lap with her legs open. You blushed as you grind your core with hers as you moaned in pure ecstasy.

"Ahh Amy~ yes! Oh I'm so wet for you." You moaned

Amy smirked as she grinds faster as you moaned even louder. Outside of the room, Jen Majura along with Tim McCord smirked at the sex between you and their lead singer.

"Ooh this is hot~." Tim smirked

"Man she's going to be exhausted after the amount of passion." Jen Majura smirked

You moaned more as Amy grinds faster as you cried out with pleasure.

"Ahh Amy I love you~. Kiss me." You moaned

Amy smashed her lips with yours as she released as you did the same while panting. She smirked and pinned you down as she grinds against you while lifting your leg. You moaned loudly as she put her right hand on your breast and give it a squeeze as you cried out with pleasure. She moans as well as Troy McLawhorn smirked as he is seeing the action.

"Normally I don't want to see this, but this is so hot~." Troy McLawhorn smirked

Amy moaned more as you felt close as you came as Amy moaned your name as she also came as well. She fall on top of you as you panted with exhaustion as the members made a few wolf whistles.

"Wow.. that was amazing." You panted

"Yeah it sure is.. WHAT THE?!!!" Amy blushed

"Ooh man that was the hottest thing I've ever seen!" Jen Majura said

"Get some ladies!!" Will Hunt said

Amy blushed hard as you did the same and wrapped your towel and got out of the sauna as Amy did the same. After when Amy got dressed, you also did the same along with the group and went to the tour bus as you went to Amy's bed as Amy did the same and lay right next to you.

"We'll give them payback later." Amy lee said

"Exactly." You said

You nuzzled into her and slowly fall asleep as the driver drove the tour bus and Amy also fall asleep.

Amy Lee: Great job!!

Me: Why thank you.

Corey: *snickers* In the sauna? Really?

Me: Hey! People also do it in the sauna as long they brought water with them!

Shawn Crahan: Someone knows something about steamy love making!

Me: *blushes* Shut up Clown.

Freddie: So guys, who do we have left?

Jared Leto: All we have is:

•Bill Kaulitz
•Hayley Williams
•Lacey Sturm
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd

Mick Thomson: Also 9 days before Halloween!

Me: Oh hell yeah!

Carla Harvey: Hope you all have a nice day!

Heidi Shepherd: Rock on!