Chapter two

Everyone finishes they're lunch and gets up to go back to work. I sit around for a bit since I only have to start working tomorrow. I see a boy, strong build, pretty tall, screaming at some other boys. I walk up to them and sit down against a tree where I can hear everything. "I told you to do Something!" He yells.

He turns around looking at me who's looking at him. "What do you want?" He asks with an angry facial expression. I smile softly to the ground which makes him confused. "Why are you smiling?" He asks.

It's kinda funny, his eyebrows are so thin. "Nothing." I mumble under my breathe. Before I know he walks to my direction, squatting down in front of me.

"No tell me, you're smiling for a reason. Don't get me wrong, I like you a lot better when you smile then sleep or cry but why all of a sudden that smile on your face?" He asks softly. He has a soft side?

"You." I reply giggling softly. The attention of the other boys are on us but I didn't realize that until later.

"Me?" He asks seriously but a small grin forms on his mouth. "What is possibly so funny about me that makes you smile?" He asks smirking now.

Should I say it? "Y... you're eyebrows are thinner then I thought they would be." I reply chuckling softly looking away from him.

"Oh wait what?! My eyebrows?" He asks smiling. He starts tickling me which makes me laugh harder. "You think my eyebrows are funny huh?!" He asks.

"Stop! Please! Haha! Stop!" I beg him. He stops which gives me time to catch my breathe.

"Keep that in mind next time you wanna make fun of my beautiful perfect eyebrows!" He says dramatically while standing up and walking away.

Everyone stares at me but I still need to catch my breathe. This place isn't that bad after all. Wait? Did eyebrows even say his name? Newt comes over to me total shock on his face and sits down next to me.

"What just happened?" He asks staring in front of him at the boy who tickled me.

"He is funny. I made fun of his eyebrows." I reply laughing. Newt turns his head slowly confused.

"If any of us would've done that, we would've been dead by now." He says looking at me.

"Don't be so overdramatic." I reply standing up. He grabs my hand and pulls himself up as well.

"No I wanna see it! Go to him and make fun of him!" Newt says. I just shake my head walking away from him. The rest of the day I start to introduce myself to some other boys since everyone is actually really nice.

It's late and dinner start serving that's when the walls start closing. I break out in panic mode but Eyebrows had taken my hand. "Hey Summer, chill, it's just the walls that close. It happens every morning and night." He says. I nod.

He lets go of my hand and walks away with his plate. "Wait eyebrows!" I say loud enough for everyone to hear that. Most of the boys just stare at me in shock.

Eyebrows turns around looking at me. "Did you mean me?" He asks with the same smirk on his face.

"Yes, I don't know your name yet!" I reply. He walks up to me which makes most boys back down a little but not me. Not anymore...

"So by not knowing my name, you decided to call me eyebrows?" He asks with a serious expression on his face. Now I'm getting a little bit scared.

"Y...Yes?" I reply softly. That's when I find out that I'm pretty tall myself, almost as tall as him. Maybe just a few inches difference.

"Name's Gally. Don't you dare ever call me eyebrows again!" He says smiling softly which makes me a little more confident again. He start walking away.

"Enjoy your meal eyebrows!" I say. He immediately turns around, putting his plate on the table and walking up to me. Some boys hold their breath.

He stands in front of me, taking my plate, giving it to someone else before tickling me again. Everyone looks confused at what's happening here. "Say sorry!" Gally says while still tickling me. I laugh so hard that I end up on the floor but he wouldn't stop.

"O...okay okay! Sorry!" I scream. He stops, I catch my breathe. He helps me up again and hold my plate.

"Do a little bit more your best now." He says holding my plate far above his head. I sigh while thinking.

"Okay, Dear Gally, I'm sincerely sorry for calling you eyebrows and embarrassing you in front of everyone, please accept my hug as a form of apology." I say overly dramatic.

"That's go... wait hug?" I immediately hug him which makes some people gasp but Gally just stands there in pure shock. I let go of him and he hands me the plate. I walk over to the table I sat at with lunch.