Chapter 3

Chapter 3: No Strings Attached

Waking up you stretched your arms and legs to try and regain your strength. You rolled over slipping on your hippo slippers and heard your doorbell ring. You walked over and looked through the peephole to see no one there. Opening the door you saw a huge burgundy box on the floor with the Vince Camuto logo placed right in the center.

You picked it up and brought it over to the dining room table. You undid the black ribbons and opened the box carefully. On top was a note with the word "Kylo" on top. You opened it up and read "Y/N, I was an asshole last night and I wanted to make it up to you. No girl can do it better than you, to prove it here's a couple of gifts for you" A navy blue fitted short dress folded perfectly was under the note just waiting to be tried on. You lifted it up and jumped up and down in excitement.

Under the dress were a pair of black high heels with a nude color bottom. You placed them to the side and grabbed the next thing. Next was a nude color crossbody purse with a gold circle in the center also accompanied with a note. "Check inside the purse gorgeous" you smiled and opened the purse.

Inside was a gold cuff bracelet with a diamond flower connecting both sides. The last thing inside the purse was another note that read "Don't forget to read over the contract and bring it with you tonight" Then it hit you, you completely forgot to read the contract. You ran over to your nightstand and opened the drawer revealing the contract and some lotions that you used before bead.

Earlier this morning Sarah had told you Armitage was flying her to the Bahamas, leaving you all alone for the next few days. Quickly you belly flopping onto your bed. Today was too many emotions for you and you just need a break so you did what made you feel better. You wrote. Opening your computer an idea came into your mind.

Kylo Ren was a very well known businessman meaning he had to be on the internet somewhere. You opened a new tab on your computer and put in the search bar "Kylo Ren''. It took you a few seconds before you finally had the courage to press enter. Once you did it took you to his profile on the internet, it mentioned stuff like (Height: 6'3 Age: 31 Net Worth: 6 Billion). Your eyes widened at how wealthy he actually was and he was offering to spend money on you.

One of the links that came up was his past dating history. You clicked on the link and it showed you pictures of nine girls. Two of them you had already seen, Harper and Charlotte, but there was no Chloe. Since she wasn't there, you guessed that there were other girls that the public just didn't know about. All the girls they did show looked beautiful in their photos but there were multiple girls you hadn't seen before. Their names were Diana, Alice, Bryce, Leigh, Jacqueline, Rachelle and Aubrey. You closed out the tab going back to Kylo's profile. On the images option it showed you hundreds of pictures of a wealthy businessman getting out of limos or talking to people.

Back onto his profile one website stood out to you, it was a description of him on a famous journalist website called "Opinion". You opened it showing you a big large article saying "The one and only Kylo Ren does it again, picking up a surprising twenty girls at a yacht party. Well it's not so surprising anymore. He was seen bringing all of them home with him in his limo, most of them drunk. There he goes again picking up girls only to leave them behind once he gets bored. When will he ever learn how to treat a lady?" you quickly closed your computer after reading just the first paragraph of the whole article.