Chapter 10

Chapter 10: No Strings Attached

"Sarah!" You almost sprinted over towards her but stopped yourself just in case she was still mad. So far she hadn't shown any emotion. Well, you had only seen her for like two seconds.

"What are you doing?" she asked, standing up finally showing emotion with a smile on her face. "Get over here!" she yelled, reaching her arms out for you.

You sprinted over pulling her into a hug. You had missed her so much that even the scent of the perfume she used constantly made you happy. She looked nice also, she was wearing jeans and a blouse which always seemed to compliment her figure.

Sarah pulled out of the hug and pulled you to the edge of the bed patting the comforter to show you she wanted you to sit down. You sat down next to her with a huge smile on your face. "I'm so sorry for what I said." you looked down in disappointment. Since when did you ever say anything so mean to someone?

She started shaking her head. "No, it's okay." she rubbed your arm up and down. "You were acting in the heat of the moment. I got your sweet apology, I could tell that you were truly sorry. But let's not focus on that. How are you? What's going on between you and Kylo?".

You really didn't want that to come up but you knew it would somehow. It actually didn't hurt that bad though. You expected it to feel a lot worse, like you were losing something really valuable to you but instead it just felt like cutting a string. A string that brought pain to you and your friendship was now cut and gone for at least a while.

"Um, well we had sex before I came here." you said not making eye contact with her because it was too embarrassing to. Though she was your best friend, it was still a little weird telling people about your sex life.

Sarah nodded her head. "I can tell." You looked up at her confused. "You smell like sex. Like seriously hard sex. What did the two of you do?"

You took a deep breath before answering her question. "Trust me, you don't want to know what we did. I don't think you'd even be able to handle hearing it."

"Lay it on me." she said scooting back into the bed so that her back was cushioned with one of the pillows.

"Um," you tried to think of how to word it for her. You could tell her that Kylo wouldn't let you come because you spent over a thousand dollars for the wedding or you could go into more detail. Less detail it was. "So pretty much, he created this 'game' where he doesn't let me 'finish' depending on how much of his money I spend, if that makes sense."

Sarah gave you the 'what the actual fuck' look before responding. "I can't tell whether that's seriously fucked up or just really fun." she paused. "I also can't tell whether I should try it or not." Both of you laughed at her response.

"Well anyways," you scooted to the back of the bed with her. "After we finished he told me that he thought that I should go. So of course I got a little pissed off." Sarah nodded to show you that she was listening. "So guess what he did? It's so unbelievable!" you raised your voice.

"What? Oh no, what did he do?" Sarah put her hand over her mouth scared of what was about to come out of yours.